Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas Tacoma Club

View Poll Results: Texas Tacoma Club?
That would be a great idea! 309 93.07%
Thats a bad idea... Why did you even ask? 23 6.93%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #41
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTacoManChach View Post
And I know alotta guys like TIT or TWAT
but lets think about the ladies out their... And alot of us have children
also im not putting TIT or TWAT on my truck no matter what
Yeah I know I was just messing around with acronyms, whatever is decided i'll rep
Old 05-12-2009, 06:53 PM   #42
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
pardon me but we have had 4 meets in the time that you texas boys had one.......

Edit: im prepared for the so dump it on

Old 05-12-2009, 07:06 PM   #43
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Smells like succession.....
Don't you mean "secession?"
Old 05-12-2009, 07:14 PM   #44
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
I'm in... I don't care about the name... ROTT is cool IMO. But whatever. I have a 4x4 club I started with some buddies and its got Centex in the name so the various chapters are cool.. but again, I don't care. Lets just do it.
x2 !!
Old 05-12-2009, 07:19 PM   #45
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
I'm in... I don't care about the name... ROTT is cool IMO. But whatever. I have a 4x4 club I started with some buddies and its got Centex in the name so the various chapters are cool.. but again, I don't care. Lets just do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
x2 !!
I third the nomination of ROTT.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:32 PM   #46
Twat did you say?
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I cant wait till sockmonkey works his magic for these decals ....... If this actually does happen though
Old 05-12-2009, 07:45 PM   #47
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed

just thru THIS together... Still playing with it...
Old 05-12-2009, 07:47 PM   #48
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

yur so dam crafty
Old 05-12-2009, 07:47 PM   #49
Bourbon

Quote:

We have a website?!?! Fucking NICE!
Old 05-12-2009, 07:51 PM   #50
ridin dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
We have a website?!?! Fucking NICE!
i think its just a test site
Old 05-12-2009, 07:52 PM   #51
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
i think its just a test site
Either way. It's one step closer to being legit.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:52 PM   #52
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
im just playing, but YES---- i can have a website up in mins..
Old 05-12-2009, 07:56 PM   #53
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, you peeps are resourceful!!! nice work sock and neontrail!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #54
ridin dirty

Quote:
im just playing, but YES---- i can have a website up in mins..
i dont like designin websites but if u ever need any graphics for them, i can hook u up.
Old 05-12-2009, 08:06 PM   #55
GA1044 is on a distinguished road
GA1044's Tacoma Gallery
Just Do IT, DOO ITT
Old 05-12-2009, 08:31 PM   #56
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
hahaha.. did u see the forum?
http://rott.justgoo.com/index.htm

/
Old 05-12-2009, 10:17 PM   #57
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, jeff you got that up fast, I'm still don't quite like the ROTT acronym it sounds too much like the bike rally in austin, I was thinking Lone Star Tacos or Toyota Tacomas Of Your State HA sounds too universal anyone could have that one. I'll think of more it's bed time.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:12 PM   #58
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by redraider View Post
Damn, jeff you got that up fast, I'm still don't quite like the ROTT acronym it sounds too much like the bike rally in austin, I was thinking Lone Star Tacos or Toyota Tacomas Of Your State HA sounds too universal anyone could have that one. I'll think of more it's bed time.
i was bored...IM ready for whatever...

But im not sure about ur.... LSTTTOYS....maybe we could get sock to make or decals with rainbow colors...lol j/k
Old 05-13-2009, 04:23 AM   #59
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
RoTT was just playing around on my part.

sounds like a dirty, white t-shirt wearing, rednecks club

and, damn it, i can't see neons site from work
Old 05-13-2009, 05:12 AM   #60
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Don't you mean "secession?"
Both, successful secessfulness, lol.