Notices

Texas Tacoma Club

View Poll Results: Texas Tacoma Club?
That would be a great idea! 309 93.07%
Thats a bad idea... Why did you even ask? 23 6.93%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-11-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
I AM THE GREAT CHACHOLIO!!!
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
TheTacoManChach's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb Texas Tacoma Club

Well after the big meet this weekend I thought...

Why not create a Texas tacoma club

Apparently their are quite a few of us who are willing to go to meets.

So Im just wondering how many people would be interested in being in a Tacoma club...

also any Idea on possible Club names
Old 05-11-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Since we're such a large state, we may have to break into factions. I like the sound of CenTex Tacos, or even just the Texas Tacoma Club like you said.

I'm down either way.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:02 PM   #3
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
i think we were trying to come up with something in the texas roll call thread, i'm for it but alot of people were complaining cause texas is so huge, and you have people in west tx, east tx, north tx, south tx, and central tx and a central location to meet was the conflicting point.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:12 PM   #4
I AM THE GREAT CHACHOLIO!!!
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
TheTacoManChach's Tacoma Gallery
We could move it around though.

Like Drifters house is good.
Or maybe a big trip to South padre for south texas (unless someone has property?)
Im not sure whats in west texas... but We could have a meet somewhere out their
Possibly a Lake Travis Meet
or a Possum Kingdom meet for the DFW area
Or Lake Conroe!

Im sure all of us texans can handle a few hour drive
That should open up alot of options!
And If we made it cool Public Locals with camping areas that might be more incentive to make the distance

And we could have Divisions of the Texas Tacoma Club, TTC
CenTex Tacos
SouTex Tacos
NorTex Tacos
EasTex Tacos
WesTex Tacos
Old 05-11-2009, 07:10 PM   #5
Prayers for Bill and Michelle
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

trcksr4grls's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to trcksr4grls
I am all for it!!! I think it should be one club tho and host meets in different areas each time. Only because we want it to be the biggest!!! I like Texas Tacoma Club, call it TTC for short lol
Old 05-11-2009, 07:31 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
we could call it T.I.T.

Tacomas In Texas
Old 05-11-2009, 07:57 PM   #7
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
how bout T.W.A.T. Tacoma World All Texas
Old 05-11-2009, 07:58 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
do it!! if you build it they will come!

Have ONE main hub/website...then once it builds up, it can be broken into 4 regions and you can get "reps" to lead/host each regions.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:59 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by redraider View Post
how bout T.W.A.T. Tacoma World All Texas

id much rather be a TIT then a TWAT.....
Old 05-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #10
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
LMAO at the names. Dang guys... Would I be able to join? I'm like 20 minutes from the border. And I deff. would come to meets, as you have already seen.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:15 AM   #11
LRober887 is on a distinguished road

LRober887's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so bummed out - signed up to be there (as tenative) but didn't get back to the Austin area until a little after 10:30 Saturday night!

Looks like you guys had a great turn out and exchanged a ton of info! Look forward to the next one!

Larry R.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:36 AM   #12
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
LMAO at the names. Dang guys... Would I be able to join? I'm like 20 minutes from the border.
x2

maybe we can be the special people that get allowed into the club as the "token assholes from louisiana"
Old 05-12-2009, 11:40 AM   #13
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
This would be awesome, count me in for whatever
Old 05-12-2009, 11:46 AM   #14
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
x2

maybe we can be the special people that get allowed into the club as the "token assholes from louisiana"
We'll call y'all "tassels"
Old 05-12-2009, 11:46 AM   #15
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I think its a great idea! I'd be in the NorTex Tacos region
Old 05-12-2009, 11:46 AM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
you know...the last time texas tried to create its own group...you texans unknowingly formed the Carolina Alliance...

just sayin....
Old 05-12-2009, 11:50 AM   #18
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
you know...the last time texas tried to create its own group...you texans unknowingly formed the Carolina Alliance...

just sayin....
That was then. Now we have a whole new mess of rednecks and honorary rednecks. There may be a whole new storm on the warfront. Maybe we'll break out the user titles and dust off the Carolina insults...
Old 05-12-2009, 11:54 AM   #20
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
ROTT

Republic of Texas Tacomas
I like that one! Then you could make us all decals with the font that the band Ratt used!