Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Where to go off-road near DFW?

Old 10-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #102
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
4 day weekend coming up! I don't have school the 14 or 15th this month. Thinking about going and doing some exploring!
Bring a buddy
Old 10-06-2013, 11:06 PM   #105
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas05taco View Post
take 360 exit off of W N Carrier Pkwy, go east. Turn left on N Great SW pkwy. Drive til the road is no more and get onto the field to the right. There's plenty of trails out there.

here's me about 2 months ago there

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...t=f64d61fa.flv

Looks like a few of those Vic's didn't make it....
Old 10-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #108
cohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cullen
cohrmundt's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cohrmundt
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
Cullen, do you have any pictures from those trails you go to?

waiiiit...are the pictures you have on page 2 of that area?
Dallas05taco posted pics of where I go... That's just the river but there are all kinds of mud holes and trails that branch off

The pictures I posted on page 2 are from mosier valley when it was still going strong, mostly being built up with houses now
Old 10-22-2013, 08:06 PM   #109
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cohrmundt View Post
Dallas05taco posted pics of where I go... That's just the river but there are all kinds of mud holes and trails that branch off

The pictures I posted on page 2 are from mosier valley when it was still going strong, mostly being built up with houses now
oh okay. I see
Old 10-22-2013, 08:13 PM   #110
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I gotta check this thread more or y'all need to be in the Texas bs thread so we can plan a wheeling trip! I'm going down to Houston to swap my rear open diff for one off of the off road so I will have the elocker still 2WD though
Old 10-22-2013, 08:21 PM   #111
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
I gotta check this thread more or y'all need to be in the Texas bs thread so we can plan a wheeling trip! I'm going down to Houston to swap my rear open diff for one off of the off road so I will have the elocker still 2WD though
sounds cool!
Old 10-23-2013, 03:11 AM   #112
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 10-31-2013, 12:14 AM   #113
Naveronski is on a distinguished road
Army: Medic
Naveronski's Tacoma Gallery
Any places in Dallas (I'm at 75/NW Hwy), for a stock truck to have some fun?

4x4 OR, but only two months old and unmodified.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:06 PM   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveronski View Post

The place I go to most often is the intersection of Campbell and George Bush Turnpike. There's another spot a little further down George Bush at Firewheel. There's a spot off 78 between lake Ray Hubbard and lake Lavon. (Haven't actually been here. My neighbor told me about it.) Some places over by DFW....Read through the pages in this thread and you'll find some!
Old 10-31-2013, 01:11 PM   #115
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveronski View Post

theres a lot of city in your area lol
Old 11-01-2013, 01:09 AM   #116
Naveronski is on a distinguished road
Army: Medic
Naveronski's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!

And yeah, lots of cement around here.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:34 AM   #117
Golfcart is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
Golfcart's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I just found this forum from google searching places to off road around fort worth. I know im not a Taco owner but this seems to be the only active community of off road enthusiasts from dfw lol.

I have a Ford f-350 on a 6" lift sitting on a new set of 37" tires im just itching to break in Id love to tag along with you guys sometime if you go out to 360 or wherever.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:44 AM   #119
Running For Mayor of TW

does anyone know whats going on on 360? looks like there tilling up my entrance lol few tractors and alot of dirt if it rains im sure it'll be one big fun mud pit lol
Old 11-09-2013, 07:32 AM   #120
Golfcart is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
Golfcart's Tacoma Gallery
You talking about "dead man's entrance" under the bridge?

Lol