Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Where to go off-road near DFW?

Old 12-14-2013, 11:56 AM   #141
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by merghel17 View Post
I am new to dfw and I am stuck off west carrier. please help. I'll pay
503-933-9612
Sean
yikes. that really sucks man! Too far for me to drive though... Good Luck!
Old 12-14-2013, 01:05 PM   #142
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Got him out. Stuck pretty bad
Old 12-14-2013, 01:15 PM   #143
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-14-2013, 01:17 PM   #144

tex's Tacoma Gallery

And out

My truck with a wash in its future

Old 12-14-2013, 03:00 PM   #145
merghel17 is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
merghel17's Tacoma Gallery
big time thanks

Big thanks to Tex who dropped everything and yanked me out of a massive bind today. Guess I am trading the 99 F-250 Crewcab in for taco! I see the pics now posted. damn you TeX! Lol. but big time thank you!!
Old 12-15-2013, 06:42 AM   #147
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Big thanks to Tex who dropped everything and yanked me out of a massive bind today. Guess I am trading the 99 F-250 Crewcab in for taco! I see the pics now posted. damn you TeX! Lol. but big time thank you!!
Nice save tex!

And there is nothing wrong with getting stuck. Just get oulled out and do it again lol
Old 12-15-2013, 02:59 PM   #149
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Did anybody go to the Super Target parking lot across from Home Depot at Coit and Campbell probably half an hour ago? I was working in Chili's and thought I saw a pretty dirty black Tacoma drive by...looked like some suspension upgrades also.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:50 PM   #150

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
Did anybody go to the Super Target parking lot across from Home Depot at Coit and Campbell probably half an hour ago? I was working in Chili's and thought I saw a pretty dirty black Tacoma drive by...looked like some suspension upgrades also.
Was not mine. I dont make it up there very much.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:58 PM   #151

You were the only person I would have thought it to be. Especially since you posted earlier about getting all dirty... oh well!
Old 12-15-2013, 07:04 PM   #152

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
You were the only person I would have thought it to be. Especially since you posted earlier about getting all dirty... oh well!
I spent the day getting mine clean. About 5 hours getting the mud and grime off from the ice.
Old 12-16-2013, 10:11 AM   #153
300rem7 will become famous soon enough

Navy: SSBN 738 (G) Missile Tech
300rem7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tex, did you get to use the winch or just a snatch strap?
Old 12-16-2013, 02:44 PM   #154

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300rem7 View Post
Tex, did you get to use the winch or just a snatch strap?
Tried to winch him out but the mud was too slick and my truck kept sliding forward. Did some digging and tugging.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #155
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Tried to winch him out but the mud was too slick and my truck kept sliding forward. Did some digging and tugging.
Yeah that f250 is a big heavy sumbitch too
Old 12-19-2013, 10:18 AM   #157
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cohrmundt View Post
Anyone wanna let me borrow their tail lights for 30 minutes?? My truck won't pass inspection cause they are too dark... I will buy you beer
where you at?
Old 12-19-2013, 10:22 AM   #159
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cohrmundt View Post
Euless, not far from Arlington
i wont be home until probably about 7 and you can come borrow them then if you want.

i would meet you somewhere but i cant find my lug key and the rear driver side is a bit wobbly and loose :P
Old 12-19-2013, 10:39 AM   #160
cohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cullen
cohrmundt's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cohrmundt
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
i wont be home until probably about 7 and you can come borrow them then if you want.

i would meet you somewhere but i cant find my lug key and the rear driver side is a bit wobbly and loose :P
Ok well I am about to go to work anyways maybe we can do it tomorrow if you are available, I get off of work at 4