Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Hidden Falls Adventure Park (Formerly Boulder Creek) Campout/Trail Run: June 13-14

Old 06-07-2009, 10:08 PM   #1
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Hidden Falls Adventure Park (Formerly Boulder Creek) Campout/Trail Run: June 13-14

Hey there!

My girlfriend and I are heading out to Hidden Falls next weekend just to camp out and put the truck tent to good use, and I thought that I'd throw out an invite to any of the other Central Texas TW members that may want to join. I'm not going through any of the trails, but that doesn't mean y'all can't! My tires are just in too bad of shape to attempt anything more than a dirt road.

We'll be leaving early Saturday morning for Hidden Falls, and returning Sunday whenever we can't stand each other's stench.

If you don't know where it is or what it costs, here's the website:

www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com
Old 06-07-2009, 10:10 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like fun! Takes some pics of the truck tent, i wanna see what its like in action
Old 06-07-2009, 10:26 PM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Will do!
Old 06-09-2009, 03:24 PM   #4
Chomag will become famous soon enough
Chomag's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like alot of fun. Have you been there before?
Old 06-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #5
Bourbon

I've been once before, yeah. It was loads of fun.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:08 PM   #7
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love too but I got family obligations to attend to this weekend
Old 06-09-2009, 08:14 PM   #8
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
is it prerunner friendly?
Old 06-09-2009, 08:21 PM   #9
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
is it prerunner friendly?
Not unless the first hill is in better shape than it was. I only made it about a little more than halfway up. It was so rocky and dry the last time we went, it was hard enough walking on it.

I really need to get me a 4x4. Or save up a few grand and convert it.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:04 PM   #10
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Looking to have another meet next month fellas http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...meet-july.html
Old 06-14-2009, 01:33 PM   #11
Bourbon

Just a few pics from camping. And for being just over 100 degrees, it wasn't bad at all. There was a good breeze blowing through all day and into the night. It was a good trip. The air mattress was fine, no complaints. And the company wasn't too bad either

Nicole was angry...

...until I finished putting up the truck tent.

I finally got around to taking a side view of the truck with the Spidertrax spacers installed.

Got the campsite set up

Then we just sat and waited for nightfall

Here we are saying goodbye for now to Hidden Falls
Old 06-14-2009, 03:31 PM   #12
looks like fun, and she looks like my girl when things aren't going her way
Old 06-23-2009, 09:42 AM   #13
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Next time you get a chance, can you take some more pictures of the inside of your Truck Tent? I am trying to figure out if i can put one on my truck without removing the roll up tonneau cover. It protrudes 1.25" on each side and about 6.5" in the front.

It would be awesome if I could run a tent and the tonneau cover, but I might be a bit too ambitious on that...