Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas Meet, November 20-22, Barwell Mountian Recreation Area

View Poll Results: What weekends work best for a meet at Barnwell (you can select multiple dates)?
November 7 & 8 5 33.33%
November 14 & 15 6 40.00%
November 21 & 22 8 53.33%
November 28 & 29 7 46.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-05-2009, 07:48 AM   #1
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Texas Meet, November 20-22, Barwell Mountian Recreation Area

LOL, this meet is toast...

I'm going to Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls instead.

1) Drew02a - Beer, Hot Dogs, Bacon and Eggs - going up Friday.
2) 007Tacoma - Beer, Water, Gatorade, Chips/Snacks, and Drew02a
3) Anathollo - Water, gatorade, hot dogs, snacks - Friday night.
4) taco4x4rar - Some drinkables, some eatables.
5) SamSterr077 - Friday Night
6) yotarob2005 - beer & whatever food jumps out at me when I hit the store - Friday Night
7) thekidcatcher - -
8) 07tacoark - beer, water, & other snacks. might be there friday afternoon
9) silverback07 - - Friday Night

We're going to Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area in November 20-22.

Pay individually at the gate.

Make sure to get your TX OHV tag (available at the park).

-
Old 09-05-2009, 10:32 AM   #2
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco4x4rar View Post
I think you may want to take the weekend of the 31st out as TXTTORA is having the annual halloween run that weekend. And I can make an excuse to go twice in one month. Damn i'm gonna be busy TX tacoma world meet in october, TXTTORA halloween run in october, and TXTTORA takeover in november.

And another one, i'll go to this event and pre run the trails for y'all see whats doable and what isn't.
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...d.php?t=139372
Meh, I wouldn't mind doing it the same weekend as TTORA if that's the weekend that works best for everyone. We'll just have to see how the poll works out.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:40 PM   #3
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of meet would this be? I've not been to any yet so I don't really know. I can't do Halloween weekend because my GF is a maid of honor in a wedding and I have to go

I checked the link and it seems like a damn cool place. Not that far out of the DFW either!
Old 09-06-2009, 04:34 PM   #4

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
What kind of meet would this be? I've not been to any yet so I don't really know. I can't do Halloween weekend because my GF is a maid of honor in a wedding and I have to go

I checked the link and it seems like a damn cool place. Not that far out of the DFW either!
Like most is will be a meet for Tacoma World members to do some off roading, grill some food, drink some beer, and just hang out.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:38 PM   #5
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew02a View Post
Like most is will be a meet for Tacoma World members to do some off roading, grill some food, drink some beer, and just hang out.
Sweet...sounds like my kind'a shenanigans. I checked the park and they have a no alcohol rule. Just wanted to point that out.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:42 PM   #6

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
Sweet...sounds like my kind'a shenanigans. I checked the park and they have a no alcohol rule. Just wanted to point that out.
There's a meet coming up even sonner than this one if you're interested. It's in College Station in 3 weeks.

There's no public consumption and it's not allowed on the trails, but you can still drink responsibly in your campsite.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:49 AM   #7
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Thread stuck.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:50 AM   #8
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco4x4rar View Post
And another one, i'll go to this event and pre run the trails for y'all see whats doable and what isn't.
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...d.php?t=139372
See how much of it you can do in 4x2 for us PreRunner people. That way you can show us what not to do.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:26 PM   #9
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, long drive... Could take the RV though, it says there are Hookups $20.00

Trails look very interesting..
Old 09-17-2009, 08:37 AM   #11

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
I need to change my response. I can do the 17th weekend now... can't do the 24th. Had something come up that I need to attend.
I think only a moderator could change your vote, but otherwise we'll just make a mental note. That weekend is in the lead anyhow.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:41 AM   #12
I dub thee malicious!

We can't change them either. Sorry. I can blow away the poll and start it all over.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:44 AM   #13

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
We can't change them either. Sorry. I can blow away the poll and start it all over.
Won't be necessary, but thanks anyway

You could always log into the database and straight up manipulate whatever table stores vote results? A little excessive for one vote though
Old 09-17-2009, 12:36 PM   #14
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Won't be necessary, but thanks anyway

You could always log into the database and straight up manipulate whatever table stores vote results? A little excessive for one vote though
Only Bob has access to the database. Us mods are only here to screw with peoples heads.
Old 09-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #15

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Just found out you need a TX OHV tag to offroad at Barnwell
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/ohv/
Old 09-19-2009, 06:19 PM   #16
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just found out you need a TX OHV tag to offroad at Barnwell
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/ohv/
there should be some type of check in station when we go there to get one of these stickers. if not then we can order it online correct?
Old 09-21-2009, 07:57 AM   #17
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Drew, I will be there no matter what weekend. Like the other guy I voted on the wrong date. I ship my baby to Europe on November 3rd so I am in there. That is unless something else comes up.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:59 AM   #18

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiekc View Post
Hey Drew, I will be there no matter what weekend. Like the other guy I voted on the wrong date. I ship my baby to Europe on November 3rd so I am in there. That is unless something else comes up.
Cool
Old 09-21-2009, 01:37 PM   #20

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
I'll probably be out for this one all together. There are 2 events going on the 24th weekend (wheelers for the wounded @ Hidden Falls and the annual Krawltex Classic @ Long Ranch) so that weekend is out for me. The 17th is out because the wife made plans (gotta keep her happy) and the 31st is out because some friends of ours always have a big Halloween costume party. So.. not looking good for me.
Hidden Falls and Long ranch are close, how often do you have an excuse to get up to Barnwell?