Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

tw members in houston

Old 11-16-2009, 07:36 AM   #1
carabaopower is on a distinguished road
carabaopower's Tacoma Gallery
Smile tw members in houston

hey ya'll. just would like to ask if anyone can tell me where to have billy's 5100 and possibly aal installed in the houston area?
i actually live in pearland.
thanks
Old 11-16-2009, 07:44 AM   #2
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have your answer, but where in Pearland? I'm out on the east side near Friendswood.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:01 AM   #3
SpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SpaceMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
There is one off Broadway near the car wash place. Forgot the name of it.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:57 AM   #4
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, more Pearland boys. How y'awl doin' ?! That's about as good of a drawl as a Montana boy can muster....

I can't remember the name of the 4-wheel place refered to above, but it is on Westminster street (off 518) , just behind the car wash and fast-food Chinese place.

But, I have had guite good luck with a place called Elliot's Automotive. They are a block south of 518 and about 2 blocks east of the old movie theater. They are an independant shop and I, and others, have had good luck with them.

Rod...
Old 11-16-2009, 06:13 PM   #5
carabaopower is on a distinguished road
carabaopower's Tacoma Gallery
thanks all. will check these two places.
Old 11-18-2009, 06:44 AM   #6
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
I drove by the wheeling place yesterday, it's called Texas Trucks Unlimited. A google will pull up the address and phone number.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:23 AM   #7
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
there a new one that opened on Westheimer and eldridge its a HUGEE off road shop they are a bit pricy but they have really good stuff there
Old 12-01-2009, 10:01 AM   #8
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
You need to find some local members that can help you with that. I would do it for a 12 pack. Its just a few hours of easy work.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:51 PM   #10
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carabaopower View Post
hey ya'll. just would like to ask if anyone can tell me where to have billy's 5100 and possibly aal installed in the houston area?
i actually live in pearland.
thanks
Don't know if you had it done already, but AAL is pretty easy.. you should do it yourself. The 5100's, it's best to get a shop to build them up for you but you will need to remove them first. Putting them in/out is pretty easy. Are you Mechanically inclined or have tools? I am in Katy, a bit of a drive from Pearland..
Old 01-13-2010, 07:28 PM   #11
Yota Ranch
jomentum is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
jomentum's Tacoma Gallery
Help

I'd be glad to give You a hand , if you havent got it done yet

Ray (brokenwrench on Txttora) has a lift at his place,
We call the Yota Ranch

You can usually find me there every weekend working on someones rig.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:32 PM   #12
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomentum View Post

We call the Yota Ranch

Spoiled Brat! He has a lift? Freaking Cool, what does he drive?
Old 01-13-2010, 07:36 PM   #13
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
The Yota Ranch is a mythical, magical place where a lot of awesome rigs are built in Santa Fe, TX

I think they have a website yotaranch.com. Lotsa cool stuff out there.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:34 PM   #14
Yota Ranch
jomentum is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
jomentum's Tacoma Gallery
Where You can find me most evenings and weekends
Old 01-14-2010, 09:45 PM   #15
Kiss My IFS
yotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotarob2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
yotarob2005's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where You can find me most evenings and weekends
I see several 1st gen 4runners, PLEASE ask him if he has any interior parts that he is willing to sell, my new project is an 86 & the interior is somewhere between gutted & rough.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:41 AM   #16
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

We call the Yota Ranch

I'll be looking you up when I'm ready for mine. I live right on the border of the Wood and Pearland.