Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

H-Town Mini Wrench Meet 2/13/10 (Saturday)

Old 02-04-2010, 08:39 AM   #21
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSter0077 View Post
Did you buy Anathollo's sub or something?
Yes sir I did.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:49 AM   #22
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
Yes sir I did.
Punk! you beat me to it.. I hadn't even read the first message and you had bought it.. lol What Amp are you using?
Old 02-04-2010, 08:49 AM   #23
m771401 is a name known to allm771401 is a name known to allm771401 is a name known to allm771401 is a name known to allm771401 is a name known to allm771401 is a name known to all

m771401's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribing... Feb 13th may not work for me... I might be at a dog show that weekend... it's a toss up on the day though... We'll see how the days fall...
Old 02-04-2010, 08:53 AM   #24
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Michael had a buddy who had a 600w amp...No clue on what model it is. And ya snooz ya loose...LOL J/k sam.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:57 AM   #26
www.saveadane.org
Anathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anathollo's Tacoma Gallery
Talhas001- Driveway, Some basic tools, 4 jack stands, a small BBQ frill (if anyone would be interested in any snacks to BBQ)
Yotarob2005 - Bud light & tools, some eat-ables
Blackwatertaco- Millerlight, tools and jacks and hydrolic jack. Black paint.
SamSter - Air Tools, Jack and stands, OME Instruction manual
Anathollo- Food, tools, and a pair of hands
Old 02-04-2010, 09:00 AM   #27
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
alright so the canadian bacon dude backed off ... he has the whole weekend planed for his gf imagine if she was his wife it would have been the whole week... lol ok so we will still meet lets just see what we need to get done .. . Rob i dont think we need the compressor anymore.

Talhas001- Painting my front bumper valance black, diff breather MOD.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:04 AM   #29
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Talhas001- Driveway, Some basic tools, 4 jack stands, a small BBQ frill (if anyone would be interested in any snacks to BBQ)
Neontrail - Need to get out of house & stop making babies.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:05 AM   #30
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anathollo View Post
Talhas001- Painting my front bumper valance black, diff breather MOD.
Anathollo- front bumper valance black, BHLM

Hopefully yall can help me on the BHLM.
sure anytime Rob and i can help you with that and if someone else wants it done. Also Michael you dont want to paint your rims yet ?
Old 02-04-2010, 09:05 AM   #31
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Neontrail - Need to get out of house & stop making babies.
lmao NICE!
Old 02-04-2010, 09:07 AM   #33
www.saveadane.org
Anathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anathollo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by talhas001 View Post
sure anytime Rob and i can help you with that and if someone else wants it done. Also Michael you dont want to paint your rims yet ?
yeah I do, But I'd MUCH rather get the front bumper valiance and BHLM done first since I've been wanting to get those done since I had seen those mods on TW.
If we have time then I'll paint my rims.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:07 AM   #34
" The Master Ninja"

and after we all are done and if we have nothing better to do we can always go down freeport for some wheeling .... and chilling ... just a sugestion!
Old 02-04-2010, 09:07 AM   #35
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
I've cleared the day with my wife. We have a 10 month old at home so requesting permission applies. Just got to make sure the other analyst at work didn't request the day off and I'll take off work.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:16 AM   #36
" The Master Ninja"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anathollo View Post
yeah I do, But I'd MUCH rather get the front bumper valiance and BHLM done first since I've been wanting to get those done since I had seen those mods on TW.
If we have time then I'll paint my rims.
dude we'll have plenty of time ... now we dont have to do any lifts whatsoever so there is all the time we need ... reason i asked was because if you want it done like mine, i shouldnt return the extra paint .. other wise i can switch it out for something else....
Old 02-04-2010, 09:18 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by talhas001 View Post
and after we all are done and if we have nothing better to do we can always go down freeport for some wheeling .... and chilling ... just a sugestion!
Sounds fun, But if I did that my GF would chop my balls off.