Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

tx. valley tacos?

Old 05-12-2010, 10:52 AM   #21
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone recommend a powder coating company in the RGV? Thinking about coating my stock FJ alloys with a flat black.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #22
MaTaeYo is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
MaTaeYo's Tacoma Gallery
Edinburg here...I'll have pics soon enough but it's not too hard to spot me. Grill guard w/KC hilites offroad lights. More to come...
Old 05-12-2010, 02:49 PM   #23
MaTaeYo is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
MaTaeYo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm curious about the black coating also...anyone have any info?
Old 05-20-2010, 11:11 AM   #25
XB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
XB81's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel0787 View Post
I'm from Harlingen, whats up guys
Hello. Just saw your SPI Valley meet idea, not bad. I'd be up for some Taco bonding, lol.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:48 AM   #27
XB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XB81's Tacoma Gallery
So I cant really sleep tonight, thought I swing by and check how things are going.

So does anyone know a good fishing spot, I can try without having a license? SPI or anywhere else thats also not contaminated? Just have had this urge to go fishing, trying something new for a change. Any suggestions?
Old 05-26-2010, 07:10 AM   #28
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Delta Lake....no guarantee you'll make it back.

Try Delta Lake in Monte Alto off of 88. Hit the first canal to your left. There are usually some nice size "CATS" in there. No Game Wardens ever in that area. Take some "OFF" because the mosquito's will eat you alive and don't go alone take a friend.....not a girlfriend. It's not a place for girls or girly men.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:45 AM   #29

XB81's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I've been warned to stay away from the Delta area especially Delta Lake but I thought it was off limits anyways cause of the contamination. Just might take a look anyways....always up for exploring. Thanks!
Old 05-26-2010, 09:59 AM   #31
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
thread cleaned...carry on
Old 05-26-2010, 10:00 AM   #32
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XB81 View Post
Yea I've been warned to stay away from the Delta area especially Delta Lake but I thought it was off limits anyways cause of the contamination. Just might take a look anyways....always up for exploring. Thanks!

That was years ago.......it's a good place to just kill some time if you don't want to drive all the way to SPI or Mansfield. You accomplish the same things (peace, quite and fishing). It's really nice on a cool night with a full moon.

I don't take the fish home, just throw them back.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:26 AM   #34
BlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlancoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
That was years ago.......it's a good place to just kill some time if you don't want to drive all the way to SPI or Mansfield. You accomplish the same things (peace, quite and fishing). It's really nice on a cool night with a full moon.

I don't take the fish home, just throw them back.

http://www.themonitor.com/articles/l...nts-water.html

http://news.southtexascollege.edu/?tag=delta-lake
Old 05-26-2010, 12:19 PM   #35

XB81's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks BlancoTaco08. Yea I remember reading that article but still wouldnt trust it...I'd probably just toss the fish back. Anyways I might go out this weekend to take a look.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:36 PM   #36
Taco_Girl03 is on a distinguished road

Name: Teri
Taco_Girl03's Tacoma Gallery
Rio Hondo rite here!!!
Old 06-07-2010, 10:21 PM   #37

XB81's Tacoma Gallery
So hows everyone holding up in these storms around the Valley tonight? Was in McAllen a while ago and theres bunch of streets without power including certain business on S. 10th st, CPL trucks roaming the street along side city trucks. Lots of water on parts streets too. Crazy summer weather.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:28 PM   #38
black_magic2010 is on a distinguished road

Army: 644th Transcompany/1st I.D.
black_magic2010's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla_97 View Post
Can anyone recommend a powder coating company in the RGV? Thinking about coating my stock FJ alloys with a flat black.
I know someone who works at a custom bike shop in mcallen. They have some guy powder coat for them all the time. I'll try to find out who it is. I hear this guy does it from his house but I hear this guy is good. BTW I'm in Rio Grande City.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:44 PM   #39
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone going out tonight to the Edinburg Race track??? The RGV local Camaro club is getting together. (5th Gens only) My girlfriend bought a new one this week so we are headed out that way tonight. Just thought I would throw it out there to see maybe some TW members would be there. If you go come by and look around. (Look for the dark aqua blue one)
Old 06-25-2010, 08:29 PM   #40
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats pretty awesome but Ive never spotted you. lol! I think Id remember something that cool!

I know you cant miss me either cause of my rear window.

dude what does your truck look like when it's transformed?