Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

tx. valley tacos?

Old 07-13-2010, 05:00 AM   #42
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Hey valley people, bdwsrjoe and I have come up with the great idea of having another SPI meet in august on the weekend of the 21st. No voting polls this time.

Will start thread soon! Hope to see more tacomas this time around, last time we had a blast getting together. It was a good time seeing joe pull other tacos out.

Hey joe, I finally got the tow hitch, I just need a strap now!
Old 07-27-2010, 11:02 PM   #43
MaTaeYo is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
MaTaeYo's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone in the valley know how to or have experience doing the bhlm on their tacoma?? i want to do this but i'm worried about doing it on my own. also, any word on another spi meet???
Old 07-28-2010, 07:13 PM   #44
bdwsrjoe is a splendid one to beholdbdwsrjoe is a splendid one to beholdbdwsrjoe is a splendid one to beholdbdwsrjoe is a splendid one to beholdbdwsrjoe is a splendid one to beholdbdwsrjoe is a splendid one to beholdbdwsrjoe is a splendid one to behold

Name: Joe
bdwsrjoe's Tacoma Gallery
im to scuuuuurrrred to do this mod. im down for another spi meet, keep me in the loop.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:11 PM   #45
XB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
XB81's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTaeYo View Post
does anyone in the valley know how to or have experience doing the bhlm on their tacoma?? i want to do this but i'm worried about doing it on my own. also, any word on another spi meet???
I wish! I want to do that too and the Satoshi grill but Im no good around power tools and such. Im afraid to ruin my truck in the process.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:23 PM   #46
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
Bring your trucks to me in CC, you can be the guinea pig, I'll cut up your grill and cook your headlights and after that's I'll try it on mine.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:38 AM   #47
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
well guys you should make it happen, the spi meet I mean. I just moved to san antonio, and can't go as often to spi
Old 08-23-2010, 08:40 PM   #48
oliverlove will become famous soon enough

Name: Oliver
oliverlove's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys! I just moved to Laguna Vista from New Hampshire(thats north of Dallas). Anyone still active??

I would love to do some wheeling Texas style, and one up for it?
Old 09-14-2010, 09:28 PM   #49
bdwsrjoe is a splendid one to beholdbdwsrjoe is a splendid one to beholdbdwsrjoe is a splendid one to beholdbdwsrjoe is a splendid one to beholdbdwsrjoe is a splendid one to beholdbdwsrjoe is a splendid one to beholdbdwsrjoe is a splendid one to behold

Name: Joe
bdwsrjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Set it up and im in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverlove View Post
Hey guys! I just moved to Laguna Vista from New Hampshire(thats north of Dallas). Anyone still active??

I would love to do some wheeling Texas style, and one up for it?
Old 11-03-2010, 11:26 AM   #51
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
I was raised in McAllen(Go McHi), but live in Collin County now(north of Dallas)...
Old 11-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #52
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skb7527 View Post
I was raised in McAllen(Go McHi), but live in Collin County now(north of Dallas)...

Hey man you're in my back yard. I live in Irving (Dallas County) but was born and raised in Edinburg. Sometimes we get together (a few guys from N. Tex) I'll keep you in the loop if anything goes down.

FYI.......we might be at the Tilted Kilt in Grapevine for the Pacquiao vs. Margarito fight (mark your calendar) Nov. 13.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:53 AM   #53
00tactrouble is on a distinguished road

00tactrouble's Tacoma Gallery
Raymondville, I had posted a similar thread a few weeks ago to see there was any meets in the RGV. So when is the next one seems that there is several yota owners in the RGV?
Old 11-03-2010, 11:58 AM   #54
Tacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
Tacoma675's Tacoma Gallery
I go down there for buisness once in a while. Ill be in edinburg in two weeks. Anything good to eat there? Last time I went to food was bad.....
Old 11-03-2010, 12:38 PM   #55
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma675 View Post
I go down there for buisness once in a while. Ill be in edinburg in two weeks. Anything good to eat there? Last time I went to food was bad.....

There is great food everywhere.......

Edinburg - La Jaiba (Seafood) around $10-$12.
McAllen - Costa Mesa (get yourself a Botana - a real one not the crap they have up here! around $10-$15)
San Juan - Tacqueria Rios (great tacos - get the combo de harina, comes with 2 tacos, beans, baked potatoe, and a coke around $5-$6)

There's lots more but those are my favorites.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:50 AM   #56
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Costa Mesa has the best botana plater. If ur looking for BBQ try Rudys in pharr or Willie B's in Edinburg.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:20 AM   #58
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for any new members from the rgv.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:44 PM   #60
Taco Madre
ronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ronny
ronny97's Tacoma Gallery
Born in McAllen, moved to Donna when I was 9, then moved to Rio Grande City when I was 15, then College Station when I was 18, then Norman Oklahoma when I was 24, then Galveston when I was 27, and presently live in Dickinson (South of Houston).