tx. valley tacos?

Old 02-15-2010, 02:20 AM   #1
RDtacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Albert
RDtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
tx. valley tacos?

anyone from the rio grande valley? RGV
Old 02-15-2010, 05:58 PM   #2
BlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlancoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
A few people on here are from the valley, I'm originally from Edinburg. I use to live in Tucson too.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:52 AM   #3
mactacoma has a spectacular aura aboutmactacoma has a spectacular aura about
mactacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i live in mcallen.. so ya i live in the rio grande
Old 03-01-2010, 07:24 PM   #5
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
south padre island ! but i go to school in college station tx but ill be down for Spring break
Old 03-01-2010, 10:44 PM   #6
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
south padre island ! but i go to school in college station tx but ill be down for Spring break
College Station.................just messing with you bro!

Go Horns \m/.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:38 PM   #7
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Edinburg.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:16 PM   #8
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Edinburg
Old 05-06-2010, 09:23 AM   #9
XB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
XB81's Tacoma Gallery
Reviving an oldie pero RGV here! Hidalgo to be exact!
Old 05-06-2010, 09:04 PM   #10
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Its a handfull of us that i have seen around TW. Does anyone else notice that in the valley most tacoma owners give each other the look? Twice i have been honked at by other tacomas. Oh so yeah Im from Edinburg. La Blanca to be exact.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:24 AM   #11
XB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XB81's Tacoma Gallery
Yea Ive noticed that too. I was given the wave by a Mexican Tacoma the other day, so I waved back.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:18 AM   #12
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRun View Post
Its a handfull of us that i have seen around TW. Does anyone else notice that in the valley most tacoma owners give each other the look? Twice i have been honked at by other tacomas. Oh so yeah Im from Edinburg. La Blanca to be exact.

Dude that's where I grew up (my P.O. Box is in La Blanca), I bet you hit the little topless bar on Monte Cristo..........what's it called "La Esquina".

My house is on Mile 6 & 17.5 right on the boardline of Elsa. Small world.....I'll be in town in June......I'll keep an eye out for you.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:40 AM   #13

XB81's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Dude that's where I grew up (my P.O. Box is in La Blanca), I bet you hit the little topless bar on Monte Cristo..........what's it called "La Esquina".

My house is on Mile 6 & 17.5 right on the boardline of Elsa. Small world.....I'll be in town in June......I'll keep an eye out for you.
Theres a topless bar on Monte Cristo?
Old 05-07-2010, 09:48 AM   #14
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
coco bongo in pregresso .....
Old 05-07-2010, 09:58 AM   #15

Dusk till Dawn in Hargill

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB81 View Post
Theres a topless bar on Monte Cristo?
Yeah, there is also another one on your way to Hargill on 490 deep in the woods in between some fields. Was on may out to Port Mansfield and took a detour and some back roads. There is a white sign with silver paint (easy to see at night with HIDs). Anyways it's like a scene straight out of Dusk till Dawn. I pulled up and there was a chicken wire fence and someone appeared out of thin air with a cowboy hat and some boots. It was the scariest shit I've seen in a while got the chills. Needless to say I bolted out of there.....and haven't been back since but might go during the day. The good thing is I wasn't alone, my cousin and brother were with me and also saw what I saw, so I know my eyes weren't playing tricks on me.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:07 PM   #16
Subd for later..

TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah La Esqunita is on Monte Christo RD. A little after FM 439 going towards Elsa. A while back there was a mean shot out with the county and some guys in the parking lot. I dont know if someone got killed but that goes to show you what type of people hang out there. Yeah good luck trying to find me. My tacoma is hiden behind my house inside the garage. It only sees the sun light about 1 to 2 days out of the week when im home. Im trying to put something on my truck so people can point me out. But as of now all i have on there is a Poplock. By the way im also a Truck driver so im always looking out for TW tacos out on the road thru out the country. But no luck. Just freak out people when i get to close to them to see if they have a TW sticker.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:03 PM   #17
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
I moved to the Valley about 3 months ago from Ft. Worth.

I'm pretty easy to spot:

Old 05-07-2010, 08:19 PM   #18

XB81's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla_97 View Post
I moved to the Valley about 3 months ago from Ft. Worth.

I'm pretty easy to spot:

Thats pretty awesome but Ive never spotted you. lol! I think Id remember something that cool!

I know you cant miss me either cause of my rear window.

Old 05-09-2010, 06:29 PM   #19
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
WTF is with all the really, really, really bad drivers in the RGV? I bet that at least 50% of all lights have someone running thru on red, usually 1 or 2 cars! And then I get all the slow ass drivers doing 30 on a road marked 55!

There might have been more traffic in the DFW metromess I just moved from, but the drivers here are 10x worse in the RGV.

rant off
Old 05-09-2010, 08:50 PM   #20

XB81's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla_97 View Post
WTF is with all the really, really, really bad drivers in the RGV? I bet that at least 50% of all lights have someone running thru on red, usually 1 or 2 cars! And then I get all the slow ass drivers doing 30 on a road marked 55!

There might have been more traffic in the DFW metromess I just moved from, but the drivers here are 10x worse in the RGV.

rant off
We're a diverse kind if people here thus why we might be worse drivers than DFWers. Those slow drivers be our Mexican neighbors. Never seemed to understand they drive like maniacs in Reyno but here theyre slow pokes.