Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Who's Red Dbl Cab LB did I see at Best Buy in Corpus Christi?????

Old 03-28-2010, 05:17 PM   #1
joshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Joshua
joshua32's Tacoma Gallery
Who's Red Dbl Cab LB did I see at Best Buy in Corpus Christi?????

Went to Best Buy off of SPID today and saw a guy with a Red Double cab with a soft top, lift, black rims, brush guard and roof rack. Anyone know who it is? Truck looks pretty damn sweet.
Old 03-29-2010, 07:05 AM   #2
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
not me
Old 03-29-2010, 08:21 AM   #3
joshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to behold

Do you know which one I'm talking about? He may have been from out of town. The only other red one that I've seen has a 6" lift.

Which one do you drive Oskie?
Old 03-29-2010, 11:08 AM   #5
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua32 View Post
Do you know which one I'm talking about? He may have been from out of town. The only other red one that I've seen has a 6" lift.

Which one do you drive Oskie?

No I haven't seen it

mines stock speedway blue... until this weekend!
Old 03-29-2010, 11:10 AM   #6
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
this sounds like one of those "missed encounter" posts on craigs list

haha
Old 03-29-2010, 11:10 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anathollo View Post
The other red truck that you've seen with a 6" lift is TexasIslandBoy. And there's a silver tacoma with lift, rims, tires, and a full set of armor and that's TheKidCatcher.
I think I've seen the silver tacoma
Old 03-29-2010, 11:11 AM   #8
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post

haha
That or the entire city of CC works at Best Buy
Old 03-29-2010, 11:11 AM   #9

Quote:

haha
haha... how would you know?
Old 03-29-2010, 11:14 AM   #10
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
That or the entire city of CC works at Best Buy
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oskie_78 View Post
haha... how would you know?
Ive lookd at it a few times for laughs. Go look at it, CS personals are hilarious! Big ol' fat girls lookin for love and whatnot...it passes the time at work
Old 03-29-2010, 11:19 AM   #11

Quote:
lol

Ive lookd at it a few times for laughs. Go look at it, CS personals are hilarious! Big ol' fat girls lookin for love and whatnot...it passes the time at work
LOL... fat girls need lovin' too!!!
Old 03-29-2010, 11:22 AM   #12
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do they sell flour at Best Buy?
Old 03-29-2010, 12:05 PM   #13

I was trying to be subtle about it but I might as well just be blunt....lmao

Ok, back on track.....didn't know if he was a member on here but wanted to check. I have a silver double cab prerunner with black bushwacker flares, rims. tires. 3" lift and sunroof.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:15 PM   #14

Quote:

Ok, back on track.....didn't know if he was a member on here but wanted to check. I have a silver double cab prerunner with black bushwacker flares, rims. tires. 3" lift and sunroof.

I think I've seen you!
Old 03-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #15

Quote:
not from me
Quote:

post up some pics brother!
Old 03-29-2010, 02:21 PM   #16

Here is a link from the sunroof thread...http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...y-sunroof.html

^You can see the section that I am talking about where the headliner doesn't meet the overhead console in the front near the windshield

Old 04-03-2010, 06:35 AM   #17

Quote:
Here is a link from the sunroof thread...http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...y-sunroof.html

I just saw this truck last night on Saratoga and weber when I was leave CC last night