Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston Truck and Jeep Fest 2010

Old 04-26-2010, 07:54 PM   #2
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good man can wee get our own spot ? haha
Old 04-26-2010, 07:58 PM   #3
Cherry
SCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Si su no armamento, usted ain' ˇmierda de t!
Name: Scott
SCOTT'S TACO LOCO's Tacoma Gallery
bakerla, after this wknd are looking into jeep parts now?
Old 04-27-2010, 05:36 AM   #4
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
sounds good man can wee get our own spot ? haha
Want to sell more of your stuff Andy? Try a gun show!

Hmm, sounds interesting.. if Bianca doesn't already have plans for the family, I will go.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:43 AM   #5
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
May go.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:01 AM   #6
When I grow up I want to be just like Me
BRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BRP27's Tacoma Gallery
I may go. Should be able to get a deal on some stuff and there will be plenty of stuff
Old 04-27-2010, 06:47 AM   #7
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
FREE ADMISSION!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah. This sounds cool.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:23 AM   #8
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSter0077 View Post
Want to sell more of your stuff Andy? Try a gun show!

Hmm, sounds interesting.. if Bianca doesn't already have plans for the family, I will go.
haha i was talking about a parking place for the TW guys duhhhh
Old 04-28-2010, 08:34 AM   #10
THE RED DRAGON!!

yea i thought about that too lots of custom paint