Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

09 Jeep Liberty vs. 08 DC Tacoma

Old 04-27-2010, 02:10 PM   #1
spaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to behold

Army: 3/8 CAV 1CD
Name: Sam
spaulding88's Tacoma Gallery
09 Jeep Liberty vs. 08 DC Tacoma

So yeah, while driving to work this morning; some jackass in a Jeep Liberty decided to make a very abrupt lane change with out looking to see whats next to him.

Long story short, my Tacoma treated his jeep like any other Obstacle. It simply just went up and over him and came back down on his bumper. Unfortunately my truck did claim some minor scratches on my rear rim and the back fender. The owner of the Liberty had it a little worse, besides the exterior damage his jeep ended up pidgin toed in the front along with broken control arm.
Attached Thumbnails
09 Jeep Liberty vs. 08 DC Tacoma-jeep-wreck.jpg   09 Jeep Liberty vs. 08 DC Tacoma-toyota-scratch.jpg  
Old 04-27-2010, 02:12 PM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Glad your okay...
Old 04-27-2010, 02:16 PM   #3
Rebecca and Willow's Opa
Fireguy67 will become famous soon enoughFireguy67 will become famous soon enough

Name: Klaus
Fireguy67's Tacoma Gallery
That's what I call 4 wheelin'!
Hope everyone involved is ok.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:47 PM   #5
spaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotarob2005 View Post
Sorry about your taco man, the damage is definatlly not as bad as the Liberty's though.
I'm just glad no body was hurt, it could have been allot worse.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:53 PM   #6
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaulding88 View Post
I'm just glad no body was hurt, it could have been allot worse.
X2!
Old 04-27-2010, 04:55 PM   #7
centraltaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedcentraltaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedcentraltaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedcentraltaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedcentraltaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedcentraltaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedcentraltaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedcentraltaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedcentraltaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedcentraltaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedcentraltaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

centraltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you are ok, way to go Taco power. Looks like just another green speed bump to me.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:41 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by centraltaco View Post
Glad you are ok, way to go Taco power. Looks like just another green speed bump to me.
I'm just happy he didn't hit my front bumper, then I would have been more upset. I honestly don't think it would have held up to the impact.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:09 PM   #9
pathyxd9 is on a distinguished road
Army: Wheeled Vehicle Mech. 91B
Name: Robert
pathyxd9's Tacoma Gallery
whats that guys rank, he needs to take another accident avoidance class, its mandatory now.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:49 PM   #10
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Hope that jerkoff admitted fault to the accident.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:40 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyxd9 View Post
whats that guys rank, he needs to take another accident avoidance class, its mandatory now.
Hes an E6; He tried telling me I was in his blind spot.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:32 PM   #12
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So yeah, while driving to work this morning; some jackass in a Jeep Liberty decided to make a very abrupt lane change with out looking to see whats next to him.

Long story short, my Tacoma treated his jeep like any other Obstacle. It simply just went up and over him and came back down on his bumper. Unfortunately my truck did claim some minor scratches on my rear rim and the back fender. The owner of the Liberty had it a little worse, besides the exterior damage his jeep ended up pidgin toed in the front along with broken control arm.

Freaking Awesome! Better than Trail damage!
Old 05-04-2010, 05:47 AM   #13
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
"my Tacoma treated his jeep like any other Obstacle. It simply just went up and over him." -Awesome, still sucks about your truck, but glad your ok.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:01 AM   #14
Waikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waikoloa Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hes an E6; He tried telling me I was in his blind spot.
That is how bikers get killed. "I did not see him" = "I did not take the time to LOOK!!"
Old 05-13-2010, 01:24 PM   #15
"thats what she said"
01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future01taquito has a brilliant future

Name: joe
01taquito's Tacoma Gallery
Jeep Liberty = TKO