1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Have a Thule Bed Rack? Pls Read

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Chyzmo, May 6, 2010.

1. May 6, 2010 at 9:32 AM
    Chyzmo

Chyzmo [OP] Member

Member:
    Austin, Tx
    Vehicle:
    98 XCab TRD 4WD 5spd V6
    Hello Texas Tacoma Folks,

I'm looking for some help with mounting a Thule XSportster. I bought it from an individual and the only mounting hardware that came with it was the adapters for a 2005+ tacoma. I need to find a full set of the original mounting hardware including the C-Clamp asembly, jam nuts, etc. Trying to get it from Thule costs over $120. I'm hoping somebody might need the 2005+ adapters and would be willing to trade, or didn't use the original mounting hardware and might be willing to part with it. I also have seawings (I think that is what they are called) for holding a kayak. I'm primarily a canoe user so I might be willing to trade or sell them as well.

If you have any source for this hardware I sure would appreciate a reply or PM.

Thanks,
    Walker

2. May 19, 2010 at 11:09 AM
    Chyzmo

Chyzmo [OP] Member

Member:
    Austin, Tx
    Vehicle:
    98 XCab TRD 4WD 5spd V6
    Bump...in case somebody new might see this and have the equipment. Dying to get these racks on and get back out there. Would also be interested in alternate suggestions.

Thanks,
    Walker

Products Discussed in

To Top