Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Firecracker 250 Baja Racing in Odessa TX

Old 05-30-2010, 04:30 PM   #1
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Firecracker 250 Baja Racing in Odessa TX

This event looks to be the biggest desert racing event ever held in Texas.

If you are anywhere in Texas then you should make it out to this event.

This is from Race Dezert.

TEXAS / EDR presents the FireCracker 250

Well, here we go.
We have secured a location for round two of EDR.
June 25th and 26th outside of Midland Odessa Tx area.
There is an old track on this property from the late 70s, early 80s, maybe some of the old timers remember.
the track will be a 48 mile loop, 5 laps, and lots of Desert, Desert, Desert..
Lots of very open areas to open it up, a 2 mile gaunlet for all the Midland Odessa Spectators.
Friday, June 25th at 7pm we will be having contigency at Hooters in Odessa, and then back Saturday night for awards, anyway, thats the plan

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sho...ireCracker-250

The shop I work at Krawltex Motorsports will be racing this Class 7s Tacoma and a Class 5 Unlimited Baja Bug.

Old 05-30-2010, 04:32 PM   #2
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
That's cool! I wish they had this stuff going on back when I lived in Midland.
Old 05-31-2010, 05:12 PM   #3
rackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura about
rackatak's Tacoma Gallery
If I have the money, I will definitely come out and support you...my truck isn't for racing, but I wish it was...
Old 06-01-2010, 07:05 AM   #4
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Nice heads up Matt. Looks like a cool run to make.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:14 AM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be there if I could!!

I'll give you a call in a few weeks to catch up. Can't wait to hear about everything that's been going on and the details of how your truck did during the test run of the race truck!