Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Where to go for wade or surf fishing in Galveston area?

Old 05-31-2010, 09:55 AM   #1
Doomsday will become famous soon enoughDoomsday will become famous soon enough

Doomsday's Tacoma Gallery
Question Where to go for wade or surf fishing in Galveston area?

Unfortunately, things have changed and both my cousin and brother have moved away. Wondering where I can do some fishing in the Galveston area. I usually go back home near Corpus Christi for fishing.

I love the Corpus Christi area, its more open and relaxing. Many spots to go enjoy. When I went to Galveston area riding around, seems to commericialized and I don't know where to go. Seems like you need a boat to fish in these areas. Any suggestions?
Old 05-31-2010, 10:14 AM   #2
APTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
Go to San Luis pass to do some offroading with that 4wheel drive ..Best place in Galveston. I suppose you can fish there too..It's on the west side of Galveston take the exit just before you get on the bridge.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:19 AM   #3
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
San luis is nice...i like surfside quintanna net some ceab or shrimp and start fishin
Old 05-31-2010, 07:48 PM   #4
Doomsday will become famous soon enoughDoomsday will become famous soon enough

Doomsday's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, hopefully I can head in that area in a few weeks. Next two weekends are spoken for. Just need to pick up some more rods and tackle, I don't have much. My brother is a serious about his fishing. His spare room looked like a bait and tackle store. I would just show up and he had me pretty much rigged up ready to go.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:13 PM   #5
Cherry
SCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Si su no armamento, usted ain' ˇmierda de t!
Name: Scott
SCOTT'S TACO LOCO's Tacoma Gallery
Anderson Ways, park and Wade out.
GPS N29 15.962', W94 53.948'
get some live bait and only fish on incoming high tides.