1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Texas Long Ranch Meet Pics

Discussion in 'Texas' started by drew02a, May 31, 2010.

1. Jun 2, 2010 at 4:53 PM
    yotarob2005

yotarob2005 Kiss My IFS

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Bryan , Tx
    Vehicle:
    05 D-cab trd sport long bed
    Front Bilstien 5100's Set @ 1.75", rear 5100's & TSB springs, Flowmaster, TRD seat covers, Toyota All weather floor mats, 265/70-17 Michelin LTX AT2's, some Debadgeding, BHLM, led bed lights, 886 back up lights, fog lights anytime mod, Extra d-rings, Toyota bed mat, sockmoney TRD decals, Kenwood 890DNX, Firestone ride-rite air bags, 2 car seats.
    It works!

2. Jun 2, 2010 at 5:17 PM
    thekidcatcher

thekidcatcher Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD offroad SR5
    Legs- --Helo rims --KM3 285/75/R16 --Bilstein 5100 in front with OME 886 --Dakar with extra leaf --Total Chaos UCA's --5165's Bilstein in the rear Electronics- --Warn M8000 w/ Warn wirless remote --Cobra 29LTD CB, --12in sub with alpine amp , --Dual Battery, --Warn Air compressor --URD MAF sensor, --touchscreen cd player hooked up to front and rear cameras Armor- --All-Pro offroad front/rear/rocksliders --AP skid plate, diff armor Cajones- --JBA headers, midpipe, exhaust --Safari Snorkel --4.56s ECGS Misc- highlift jack --UWS toolbox --u bolt flip kit --Tepui Kukenam Custom- --in dash inverter --on-board shower system --dvd anytime mod --custom bed rack and tiregate.
    alright try that. If ya want me to remove your pics Randy let me know.

3. Jun 2, 2010 at 5:29 PM
    thekidcatcher

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD offroad SR5
    Legs- --Helo rims --KM3 285/75/R16 --Bilstein 5100 in front with OME 886 --Dakar with extra leaf --Total Chaos UCA's --5165's Bilstein in the rear Electronics- --Warn M8000 w/ Warn wirless remote --Cobra 29LTD CB, --12in sub with alpine amp , --Dual Battery, --Warn Air compressor --URD MAF sensor, --touchscreen cd player hooked up to front and rear cameras Armor- --All-Pro offroad front/rear/rocksliders --AP skid plate, diff armor Cajones- --JBA headers, midpipe, exhaust --Safari Snorkel --4.56s ECGS Misc- highlift jack --UWS toolbox --u bolt flip kit --Tepui Kukenam Custom- --in dash inverter --on-board shower system --dvd anytime mod --custom bed rack and tiregate.
    lol ya. There are a few of them. you bastards can sort them out

4. Jun 2, 2010 at 5:36 PM
    BirdTRD

BirdTRD Unsuspectingly striking from above

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road 4x4
    Front (2.75" total): 1.6" Eibach coils, Toytec 0.5" (L) & 0.25" (R) top plate spacers, 5100's @ 0.85", Built Right uniball UCA's, Differential drop, Removed sway bar Rear: TSB springs, Wheeler's 1.5" AAL, 5100's, 2* shims, Carrier bearing drop, F and R Spidertrax, 285/75-16 Goodyear Duratracs, Self-fabbed sliders, rear bumper, and skid plates, Cobra 75 CB, Bed lined slim lo-pro tool box, Bed Extender, Diff breather mod, Two tail gate security mods, Exhaust dumped behind axle, Can't leave shit alone so plenty more coming...
    Beautiful pictures guys! Looks a great time. Where was this place located? Drew, were you the only breakage? Was that bearing just worn out or what? How's that new lift?

I look forward to meeting some of you here next month. If more of you want to come, let me know.

5. Jun 2, 2010 at 6:32 PM
    SamSter0077

SamSter0077 Happy Camper

Member:
    Katy, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma 4x4 TRD OR
    OME 886 Coils, and Struts, Rear Toytec TSB AAL/ OME shock absorbers, Fog Lamp anytime mod, Voyager Brake Controller.
    Gee, guess we know who wrote on him.. LOL

You comin here Bird?

6. Jun 2, 2010 at 6:46 PM
    BirdTRD

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road 4x4
    Front (2.75" total): 1.6" Eibach coils, Toytec 0.5" (L) & 0.25" (R) top plate spacers, 5100's @ 0.85", Built Right uniball UCA's, Differential drop, Removed sway bar Rear: TSB springs, Wheeler's 1.5" AAL, 5100's, 2* shims, Carrier bearing drop, F and R Spidertrax, 285/75-16 Goodyear Duratracs, Self-fabbed sliders, rear bumper, and skid plates, Cobra 75 CB, Bed lined slim lo-pro tool box, Bed Extender, Diff breather mod, Two tail gate security mods, Exhaust dumped behind axle, Can't leave shit alone so plenty more coming...
    No trips currently planned but travel plans change fast in our house so you never know. I have a shit ton of family, including my mom and sister, in the DFW area and my wife's brother and his family live in Austin. It looks like her parents might be moving to Austin too.

When speaking of looking forward to meeting some of you I was referring to the multi day trip coming up here that a few of the Texans were planning to attend. Wanna come?

Sorry for the threadjack:eek: And now back to our scheduled topic... Nice pictures!

7. Jun 2, 2010 at 6:52 PM
    SamSter0077

SamSter0077 Happy Camper

Member:
    Katy, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma 4x4 TRD OR
    OME 886 Coils, and Struts, Rear Toytec TSB AAL/ OME shock absorbers, Fog Lamp anytime mod, Voyager Brake Controller.
    Oh yeah, the one that ends up @ Moab... Wish I could do that one! July, right?

8. Jun 2, 2010 at 7:07 PM
    BirdTRD

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road 4x4
    No it doesn't go to Moab but I mentioned that if people wanted to extend their trip, we're only a couple of hours away from Moab. "Technically" I closed the invitation to keep the crowds down and to keep wishy washy people from giving me a gung ho "Hell yeah I'll be there!" and then never hearing from them again. However, if a couple more Texans that are committed to having a high quality wheeling and drinking experience want to come, who am I to say no?:) Here's the link:
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/south-west/86781-multi-day-four-corners-area-meet-7-10-10-a.html

Did I mention nice pictures?

9. Jun 2, 2010 at 7:46 PM
    BirdTRD

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road 4x4
    I certainly understand the baby situation. I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter and a just turned 2 year old son. For the last several years, getting out and doing anything was difficult, to say the least. The kids are getting easier and slipping away is easier for my wife and I now.

That looks like a nice park you guys are wheeling in. Austin area?

10. Jun 2, 2010 at 7:52 PM
    drew02a

drew02a [OP] Rocking your mom's world Since 1997

Member:
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2006 Regular Cab 2.7L 4x4
    I was the only major breakage. The bearing was on it's way out and just finally jumped the races.

New lift freaking rocks. Way more stable than I though it would be. There are some pretty good pics of the rear end flexing out.

11. Jun 2, 2010 at 8:11 PM
    yotarob2005

yotarob2005 Kiss My IFS

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Bryan , Tx
    Vehicle:
    05 D-cab trd sport long bed
    Front Bilstien 5100's Set @ 1.75", rear 5100's & TSB springs, Flowmaster, TRD seat covers, Toyota All weather floor mats, 265/70-17 Michelin LTX AT2's, some Debadgeding, BHLM, led bed lights, 886 back up lights, fog lights anytime mod, Extra d-rings, Toyota bed mat, sockmoney TRD decals, Kenwood 890DNX, Firestone ride-rite air bags, 2 car seats.
    I want to go, but no way my rig will be ready or reliable enough to make this run. Maybe another time.

Nice pics Jason. Sean, I love that one of Clyde with the wheels off the ground. Too bad pics never do your wheeling justice, you had all 4 tires off the ground at one point. You just can't capture those moments in pictures.

12. Jun 2, 2010 at 10:17 PM
    thekidcatcher

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD offroad SR5
    Hey man :( I consider needing a new drive shaft major breakage; at least to my pocket book lol

13. Jun 3, 2010 at 5:16 AM
    SamSter0077

SamSter0077 Happy Camper

Member:
    Katy, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma 4x4 TRD OR
    I will make it out that way one of these days, can't do it this Summer though. Too Busy at work.. I watched a bunch of the videos of the terrain you guys are going over, freaking awesome stuff but I am imagining taking my Wife and Two kids.. Not gonna happen right now. Please take lots of VIDEO and PICS though.. and at least one of yall in a "Mall parking lot".. :D

14. Jun 3, 2010 at 9:15 PM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    I have some random pics from Shlong Ranch.....enjoy.

Any Damage!.jpg
    Chattanooga 1.jpg
    Chattanooga 2.jpg
    Decepticon 1.jpg
    Decepticon 3.jpg

15. Jun 3, 2010 at 9:17 PM
    drew02a

drew02a [OP] Rocking your mom's world Since 1997

Member:
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2006 Regular Cab 2.7L 4x4
    Shlong Ranch? Is like some gay fantasy camp or something?

16. Jun 3, 2010 at 9:18 PM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    Some more pics....

Decepticon 3.jpg
    Decepticon Grrrrr!.jpg
    Drunk 1.jpg
    Leading the Way!.jpg
    Nice Muy Grande!.jpg

17. Jun 3, 2010 at 9:20 PM
    bakerla

bakerla Man, Myth, Legend

Member:
    First Name:
    Lyndall
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    '10 4wd OR
    CBI Moab front and CBI Trailrider rear, Budbuilt skids, Shrockworks sliders, OME Dakars w/ OME Nitros, OME 886x w/ OME Nitros, Light Racing UCAs, stainless steel brakelines F/R, Cobra 75 w/ Firestik antenna, 255/85/16 Cooper ST Maxx on 1st gen alloys, Weathertech liners, Engo 9000S winch, stickars and other shit.
    cool, that's me after i broke my 7 pin connector....we're standing around looking like somebody just died.

18. Jun 3, 2010 at 9:21 PM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Well Drew, it was pretty much a sauage fest....so the name fits! Plus there was some Dude there calling himself "The Spicy Wenier" and we nicknamed his rig the "Cock N Balls". :D:eek::D:eek::D

19. Jun 3, 2010 at 9:25 PM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    A few more.....

Peace TW I'm going to Chattanooga!.jpg
    Random 1.jpg
    Random PIC TW!.jpg
    Robs Boss making Grub!.jpg
    WTF!.jpg

20. Jun 3, 2010 at 9:32 PM
    bud3ll

bud3ll Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    vic
    Hawthorne, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner
    K&N 63 series intake, Magnaflow exhaust, Debadged, Bilstein 5100's all around set @1.75, Toytec 1.5 rear add a leaf, BHLM, Color matched grill, Stock trd wheels painted black w/ FJ center caps, BFG A/Ts, JVC KD-HDR40 head unit
    God damn that looked like a bad ass wheeling trip. You guys go big in texas.. :cheers:

Products Discussed in

To Top