1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need advice for the fort worth area

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Tacotruck43, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Jul 20, 2010 at 9:05 PM
    Tacotruck43

Tacotruck43 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Javier
    Reedley ca
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma TRD OR
    Stock
    Hello for those member that live in the fortworth area. I am visiting my brother here and we are looking to go out during the week preferably wed or thurs but we are wondering if there is anything going on in the downtown fortworth area before we head out. Thanks for your time guys I really apreciate it.

2. Jul 21, 2010 at 12:38 AM
    Ecapskcab

Ecapskcab Active Member

Member:
    Cheyenne, WY
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD Sport
    TRD Exhaust, Tail Gate Mod, TSB- Leaf pack, Weathertech floor mats, Afe Stage II Cai
    If you are going downtown I highly recommend going to Hyenas comedy club and maybe for dinner if you enjoy Mexican food Mi Cocina. Mi Cocina has bomb margaritas and probably the best Mexican food I have ever had. If you decide to go to either one of the places and it is getting late I would also recommend going to a bar called The Library. All of these places are within walking distance and you are sure to have a good time at all three.

Drinks are extremely cheap at The Library if you make it before 11 after that then it is regular price.

Products Discussed in

To Top