1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Muy Grande, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Mar 4, 2012 at 11:08 PM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    Anybody interested in some Depot Brand Headlights (BHLM) with some G3 Projectors with white Halo.....complete with Wiring harness and Ballast with 6000k bulbs. They are on my truck now.

Just looking to recoup the money I put into them.

$135 for the Depot Lights
    $125 for the Projector Kit

So $260......plus $25 for shipping or local pickup in Irving.

I spent $36 bucks on Lightwerks sealer, but not looking to make any money on that.....these were a test to determine if I could fix the foggin issue with some other lights I made.......

I will say it here, guaranteed to not leak or fog or your money back. That is how much confidence I have in this set and because they have been on my truck for a month and it has poured here in the DFW so I know they don't leak.

The light output is a little different on these versus the Morimoto D2S projectors.

These have a pattern that looks like.....___/ ___/ on both lights while the the pattern on D2S is ___/----___/---- . They are still adjustable. Lights are Bi-xenon which means they have high beams also. They are very nice lights.

I'm on my work Computer right now but will post or PM pics if anyone is interested tomorrow evening. These are by far the cheapest projectors you'll find that don't fog and look excellent other than doing them yourself.

John

2. Mar 8, 2012 at 8:12 AM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    Here are a few pics of the lights.....I started with the Depot Brand Headlights and a complete G3 Kit from ebay. I used the Lightwerks Grey Sealer and this is by far the best stuff out there....no foggin issues. I took some pics in the rain and some close ups of the known problem areas (the corners). PM if you have questions or are interested.

Personal Pictures 004.jpg
    Personal Pictures 018.jpg
    Personal Pictures 019.jpg
    Personal Pictures 020.jpg
    Personal Pictures 021.jpg
    Personal Pictures 024.jpg
    Personal Pictures 047.jpg
    Personal Pictures 068.jpg
    Personal Pictures 067.jpg
    Personal Pictures 074.jpg
    Personal Pictures 076.jpg
    Personal Pictures 078.jpg
    Personal Pictures 075.jpg
    Personal Pictures 077.jpg
    Personal Pictures 079.jpg
    Personal Pictures 080.jpg
    Personal Pictures 081.jpg
    Personal Pictures 082.jpg
    Personal Pictures 083.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top