Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

Tow Rig?

Old 01-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #21
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you guys for the input. Defintetly things I'm going to check out.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:48 AM   #22
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone for the information. This past weekend I test drove a Suburban/Yukon. After the test drive I wasn't impressed. The dealership wanted way to much for the vehicals that I was looking at. I'm just going to keep my truck, and when I need to tow long distances Ill just either rent/borrow something.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:52 AM   #23
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
Well I had a 99 Chevy Tahoe with a 5.7 Liter motor in it and that thing could tow things great but I had problems with it.