Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

Whats the heaviest your taco has towed???

Old 07-31-2014, 09:22 AM   #161
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Just towed my 89 f150 from the other side of the island with a tow bar. not a problem
Old 07-31-2014, 09:27 AM   #162
sodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant future

sodoscott's Tacoma Gallery
I did u-haul car hauler trailer + dodge charger SRT It was bad an idea !!! Good thing is dakar leaf spring is Rock!
Old 08-01-2014, 03:43 AM   #163
BTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud of
BTR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodoscott View Post
I did u-haul car hauler trailer + dodge charger SRT It was bad an idea !!! Good thing is dakar leaf spring is Rock!

What were the issues?

How far did you tow?
Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM   #164
sodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant futuresodoscott has a brilliant future

sodoscott's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTR View Post
What were the issues?

How far did you tow?
About 150 miles . Issue is going to uphill , truck slowed down 20 mph. But other than it was ok .
Old 08-05-2014, 05:33 PM   #165
In over my head...
james has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant future

Army: P.O.L.
james's Tacoma Gallery
I just finished towing a 4,687lb trailer up to Alaska on the Cassiar/Alcan. (2300mi). 1st gen V6