Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

"3 pack" vs 4 leaf springs

Old 04-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
"3 pack" vs 4 leaf springs

I know there is a lot of info on this site on standard springs vs the TSB upgrade, because I have read most of it. But I am still a little confused as to what my 07 Pre-Runner (bought used + out of warranty) with TRD sport package has on it.

What I see are two leaves with a third overload leaf down below those. Is that what is referred to as the 3-leaf pack? And if I ever needed two, I could simply add one of those Add-a-Leaf kit's to make it similar to the TSB upgrade. Is that correct or not?
Old 04-08-2011, 10:48 AM   #2
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldstick View Post
I know there is a lot of info on this site on standard springs vs the TSB upgrade, because I have read most of it. But I am still a little confused as to what my 07 Pre-Runner (bought used + out of warranty) with TRD sport package has on it.

What I see are two leaves with a third overload leaf down below those. Is that what is referred to as the 3-leaf pack? And if I ever needed two, I could simply add one of those Add-a-Leaf kit's to make it similar to the TSB upgrade. Is that correct or not?
2 leafs plus an overload is the stock US 3 leaf pack

3 leafs plus an overload is the stock Canadian or TSB 4 leaf pack
Old 04-08-2011, 11:06 AM   #3
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
2 leafs plus an overload is the stock US 3 leaf pack

3 leafs plus an overload is the stock Canadian or TSB 4 leaf pack
Mr. North is exactly right. By the way Peter, do you have any movies cumming out?
Old 04-08-2011, 11:53 AM   #4
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
Mr. North is exactly right. By the way Peter, do you have any movies cumming out?
A load of them .
Old 04-14-2011, 08:40 PM   #5
vermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vermintrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
A load of them .
I see what you did there....I wish I hadn't