Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

Brake controller

Old 04-27-2011, 07:15 AM   #1
MyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Brake controller

Did the search but havent found any updated posts so the question is what brand/model have you guys liked lately? I'm looking at the Tekonsha P3...any thoughts?
Old 04-27-2011, 10:29 AM   #2
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Seems like most everyone likes that one.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:22 AM   #3
MyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else have an opinion?
Old 04-28-2011, 07:25 AM   #4
Cerviperus is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Cerviperus's Tacoma Gallery
I have this one on my motorcycle, and have never had a problem. It came highly recommended when I was looking, and I couldn't find a better price at the time than from that site.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:32 AM   #5
MyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, they have good prices too.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:45 AM   #6
Oceanfisherman
campthewestcoast is on a distinguished road
campthewestcoast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTaco View Post
Did the search but havent found any updated posts so the question is what brand/model have you guys liked lately? I'm looking at the Tekonsha P3...any thoughts?
I have a Tekonsha on my 06 tacoma, Never had a problem with brake controller. Good quaility product. I did not want to mount it on the plastic dash panels, so I custom made a heavy gauge sheetmetal bracket. I mounted the bracket to the metal support of the dash and the brake controller sits to the right of the steering wheel .
Old 05-01-2011, 12:58 PM   #7
MyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by campthewestcoast View Post
I have a Tekonsha on my 06 tacoma, Never had a problem with brake controller. Good quaility product. I did not want to mount it on the plastic dash panels, so I custom made a heavy gauge sheetmetal bracket. I mounted the bracket to the metal support of the dash and the brake controller sits to the right of the steering wheel

Ordered a P3. Should have it in a few days. Any pics of your install?