Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

trailer brake controllers

Old 03-08-2012, 06:41 AM   #21
Robertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Robertgeejr1's Tacoma Gallery
I just dont know about this>>>>>>>>>>

when I worked for my uncle he always used Tekonsha, because they had never let him down.
I dont think i would trust a network system like this with what could be my life towing something, or someone else.
If its wired up right from the beginning, from the front to the rear with good quality stuff, then it will last.
i still dont trust alot of wireless things.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:37 AM   #22
Woodstocktaco is on a distinguished road
Woodstocktaco's Tacoma Gallery
"I dont think i would trust a network system like this with what could be my life towing something, or someone else. *
If its wired up right from the beginning, from the front to the rear with good quality stuff, then it will last.
i still dont trust alot of wireless things."
^^^^^
This.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #23
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
Here is how I mounted Mine:

Old 03-09-2012, 05:30 PM   #24
RightYouAreKen has a brilliant futureRightYouAreKen has a brilliant futureRightYouAreKen has a brilliant futureRightYouAreKen has a brilliant futureRightYouAreKen has a brilliant futureRightYouAreKen has a brilliant futureRightYouAreKen has a brilliant futureRightYouAreKen has a brilliant futureRightYouAreKen has a brilliant futureRightYouAreKen has a brilliant futureRightYouAreKen has a brilliant future
RightYouAreKen's Tacoma Gallery
Here's where I mounted my prodigy p2. Haven't towed with it yet though. Going camping in a few weeks so will try it then. Also got my scangauge set up showing trans temps.
Attached Thumbnails
trailer brake controllers-uploadfromtaptalk1331339406964.jpg   trailer brake controllers-uploadfromtaptalk1331339420938.jpg  
Old 03-17-2012, 08:00 PM   #25
kd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Henry
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Edit. Found
Old 04-12-2013, 06:34 AM   #26
Superwhite13trd is on a distinguished road

Name: Travis
Superwhite13trd's Tacoma Gallery
A_NINJA_RACER. What type of controller are you using? I've been looking for one to hide away In the same spot
Old 04-12-2013, 07:11 AM   #27
Grumpy old man - get off my lawn
rleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant future
Name: Roger
rleete's Tacoma Gallery
Tekonsha Prodigy P2. Been using it for about a year, and love it. Simple, works well, decent price.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:48 AM   #28
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwhite13trd View Post
A_NINJA_RACER. What type of controller are you using? I've been looking for one to hide away In the same spot
I honestly couldn't tell you at this point It was a cheap brand that was readily available at the time when I really needed one. I have plans to replace it with a better one when I have a little extra money.