Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

Adjustable hitch?

Old 11-16-2011, 07:52 AM   #1
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Adjustable hitch?

Has anyone ever used an adjustable hitch like this one?
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Reese-Towp...h-Bar/15125805

I just installed a receiver on my high clearance bumper, which is very high (like 34"). Was going to just get a big 6" but I kind of like it being adjustable... never know how high a trailer's going to be. Thoughts? Concerns?

I have one of these with a 2 5/16 ball I used to pull the Tacoma. Pulled with an f150. They make a 6" drop, best damn hitch iv seen...
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too..._492931_492931
Old 11-16-2011, 08:01 AM   #2
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Curt Manufacturing has everything you'll ever need.

Fink
Old 11-16-2011, 08:22 AM   #3
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Thanks Fink