Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

What is in your bed?

Old 06-26-2012, 05:52 AM   #101
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
.4 cords of green soft maple about 1,100# 1,800 of damp loam
Attached Thumbnails
What is in your bed?-fire-wood.jpg   What is in your bed?-loam.jpg  
Old 06-26-2012, 07:02 AM   #102
tacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Did you charge him rent?
Hah! No, but I did wake him up *before I started driving.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:13 AM   #103
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobot View Post
Hah! No, but I did wake him up *before I started driving.
HaHa, a friend on a road trip once picked up a hitch hiker who wanted a ride to the next town, about 20 minutes away. The guy was drunk so my friend made him sit back in the bed - he fell asleep and my friend forgot all about him. About 4 hours later when he stopped at a 4-way stop outside Devon (another small town along the road) the guy woke up and my friend saw him in his rear view mirror and remembered about him, so he just told him " we are here", so the guy jumped off the truck, said thank you, and started stumbling towards town. We always wondered how long it took him to realize that he was in the wrong town.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:50 PM   #104
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery

My wife was in the bed while my Mother-in-Law was beside the truck while we were waiting for the fireworks to start tonight. The Tacoma made a good mobile-fireworks-watching-platform.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:50 PM   #105
gnfreak is on a distinguished road
Name: keith
gnfreak's Tacoma Gallery
back from 2 weeks in Colorado. Polaris Sportsman 800 in bed.
Attached Thumbnails
What is in your bed?-100_0627.jpg  
Old 08-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #106
EDJY has a spectacular aura aboutEDJY has a spectacular aura about
Name: Elliott
EDJY's Tacoma Gallery
Most I have had was 26 bags of 60lbs concrete bags. almost 1600 pounds plus 4 200lbs + guys in the front
Old 01-13-2013, 08:41 AM   #107
santas212 is a glorious beacon of lightsantas212 is a glorious beacon of lightsantas212 is a glorious beacon of lightsantas212 is a glorious beacon of lightsantas212 is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: Strategic Sealift Officer
Name: Steve
santas212's Tacoma Gallery
I've been super happy with my TSB springs & Timbren rubber springs, I load her to the max without dragging now.

Harley sportster & Suzuki intruder 1200lbs??

Full load of firewood, 800lbs?

Suzuki quad sport 400, 400lbs?

I always run with 3-400lbs of tools. Fire gear, EMS gear,with the Toyota bed divider grate & the ARE tonneau.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:12 AM   #108
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
right now, couple bags of quikrete, 4 manure bags, 4 sand bags, and 2 cases of water. (too cold last night to do unload it all lol)
Old 01-13-2013, 09:34 AM   #109
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
right now, couple bags of quikrete, 4 manure bags, 4 sand bags, and 2 cases of water. (too cold last night to do unload it all lol)
Are you missing the shovel to hide a body?
Old 01-13-2013, 10:34 AM   #110
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Are you missing the shovel to hide a body?
nope lol

dog's been digging some monster holes along the fenceline, so I've been filling them in with her crap and some soil. one of them was right next to a fencepost and now it's starting to lean so I'm going to put in a new one. the manure is to get the veggie garden ready (still need to fence that off better because of our digger lol).
Old 01-13-2013, 10:36 AM   #111
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Pair of Armada ARV skis and Liki poles
Old 03-10-2013, 09:27 AM   #112
evan164 is on a distinguished road
Name: Evan
evan164's Tacoma Gallery

A bed full of pine tree seedlings.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #113

concrete to replace fenceposts...neighbor bailed on me today though so now I'll have to unload it in the garage til next weekend.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:45 PM   #114
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
A hot girl..where all good girls should be.

But seriously, right now nothing. Just moved a couch for a friend last week though.