Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

Like a champ!

Old 06-30-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
Conservative
Executive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Executive's Tacoma Gallery
Like a champ!

I used my Tacoma to tow my boat today for the first time. Boat is about 4000 pounds and trailer another 1000 or so. I am very happy with how the Taco performed. Best part was that on the ramp I use, the back wheels of the Taco never had to touch the salt water! I'm pretty happy right now.

Chris
Old 07-02-2012, 01:17 AM   #2
tractng is on a distinguished road
tractng's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Executive View Post
I used my Tacoma to tow my boat today for the first time. Boat is about 4000 pounds and trailer another 1000 or so. I am very happy with how the Taco performed. Best part was that on the ramp I use, the back wheels of the Taco never had to touch the salt water! I'm pretty happy right now.

Chris

How far did you tow the boat?
Old 07-02-2012, 01:48 AM   #3
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Executive View Post

Chris
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7MHt...watch_response
Old 07-04-2012, 08:07 AM   #4
Conservative
Executive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Executive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tractng View Post
How far did you tow the boat?
Only about 20 miles each way. I know, that's not far but it's all I need and the Taco worked great.

Chris