Love Your Leisure
BrentPaucke is on a distinguished road
Navy: ABH
Name: brent
BrentPaucke's Tacoma Gallery
i will be all over these bad boys when they come out
Old 07-11-2012, 03:33 PM   #44
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
The part I am most interested in is the heating element. That being said the price will be a deciding factor. If it is too expensive I will just follow one of the write ups on the site
If all you want is the heating element, check out Muth mirrors. They don't have the fold out feature for towing like the ones Rob is advertising.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:55 PM   #46
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
I like this idea very much. I havent read up on the Dodge "conversion" write up but this sounds right up my alley. I feel having side mirrors that can be extended are great! The heated mirrors and turning signals are not really a must have, but if it comes as a package deal then shut up and take my money. My vote goes for all black. I am not a fan of chrome.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:35 PM   #47
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
I'm really interested in this idea as well. It will definitely help seeing around those wider trailers and the heating element would be very nice. At the very least, heated mirrors should have been an option for our trucks.

I'd also like to see them in black and what there price point will be...
Old 07-11-2012, 08:45 PM   #48
Deathcure is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Deathcure's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-11-2012, 11:48 PM   #49
mach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
mach1man001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Interesting. I guess I'll be seeing how the prices compare
Quote:
Originally Posted by undecided View Post
I like this idea very much. I havent read up on the Dodge "conversion" write up but this sounds right up my alley. I feel having side mirrors that can be extended are great! The heated mirrors and turning signals are not really a must have, but if it comes as a package deal then shut up and take my money. My vote goes for all black. I am not a fan of chrome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
I'm really interested in this idea as well. It will definitely help seeing around those wider trailers and the heating element would be very nice. At the very least, heated mirrors should have been an option for our trucks.

I'd also like to see them in black and what there price point will be...
As soon as I know about production and prices I will let everybody know.
Just one more thing to add. As of right now this thread has had 951 views but only 39 votes. So if your viewing this please vote so that I can show this to the marking depatment and they can get people what they are really looking for. There seems to be a trend but the best way to really make a showing is by having the votes on hand, whatever you deside. Thank You
Old 07-12-2012, 12:12 AM   #50
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I am definitely interested. I use the universal strap on ones from Cipa, and they do ok, but they are a bitch to set perfectly everytime.

Count me in as long as the price isn't super ridiculous. Oh and I voted BLACK
Old 07-12-2012, 12:26 AM   #51
odomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
odomandr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Just one more thing to add. As of right now this thread has had 951 views but only 39 votes. So if your viewing this please vote so that I can show this to the marking depatment and they can get people what they are really looking for. There seems to be a trend but the best way to really make a showing is by having the votes on hand, whatever you deside. Thank You
Ill have to see them installed. Be nice to have install pics btw
Old 07-12-2012, 06:12 AM   #52
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
As for feedback; I'm watching the price point and install difficulty. I'm looking for no more than a half day project for install. Anything more than that is getting stupid for mounting mirrors. The price point just depends on how easy they install and how much functionality I get out of them.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:16 AM   #53
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Rob, Are they still a powered mirror for the left/right/up/down adjustment?
Old 07-12-2012, 06:43 AM   #55

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes they are.
Sweet! Since it's install day...
Old 07-12-2012, 06:45 AM   #56
TRDsportacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
TRDsportacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i think these mirrors are pretty tits especially if they were black. i do a lot of towing during the summer and hunting season and i really like how they flip out and when flipped in they look almost stock. but it would be nice to see them mounted on the taco.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:13 AM   #57
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Any chance they would do a color matched option? If you added it to the poll, I bet you would get more votes.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:15 AM   #58
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot to vote, opps. One more question tho, how much bigger are these mirrors compared to OEM? Wouldn't you be able to take a pic of them sitting side by side?

I really like how they have a convex mirror built in as well!
Old 07-12-2012, 09:12 AM   #60
subwayaz is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft, Maint
subwayaz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Gibson View Post
I really want a set!! I tow regularly and HATE the strap ons! I would prefer chrome over black, but would happily take what I can get. Put me on the list as a buyer.
Funny I like the strap on better since you can easily take them off when your not needing them.
I suppose that both would work well.