Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

fuses missing

Old 08-20-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
bluboy is on a distinguished road
Army:
bluboy's Tacoma Gallery
fuses missing

After having problems with my towing lights not working, I checked my fuse compartment under the hood. To my surprise there are two fuses missing where it says "towing". There is also something missing from a receptacle
that says "towing" and it is not a fuse receptacle. I was wondering what this is for. Is this part necessary to make my trailer lights work?
Old 08-20-2012, 06:21 PM   #2
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluboy View Post
After having problems with my towing lights not working, I checked my fuse compartment under the hood. To my surprise there are two fuses missing where it says "towing". There is also something missing from a receptacle
that says "towing" and it is not a fuse receptacle. I was wondering what this is for. Is this part necessary to make my trailer lights work?
Is it a factory tow package??
Aftermarkets don't use those fuses or the relay that's missing.