Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

Axle Flip?

Old 10-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #1
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Axle Flip?

I have a little 4 place atv trailer. Right now as it sits the axle is mounted on top of the leaf springs. I know that some trailer axles have a slight bend to them to help with the load. My axle doesn't have a ben to it. so my question is.

*can i flip my axle and not have any problems?