Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

I Need a Trailer

Old 01-28-2009, 04:10 PM   #1
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
I Need a Trailer

I'm in the market for a Trailer. If I buy new I want a 6x12 Box Trailer with a rear ramp door and a side Door. But I'm Trying to find out if there is a market for used Trailers. I would be willing to Step down to a 6x10 and even give up the rear ramp door. Any info you guys could give to help out would be really great. Thanks in advance Guys.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:57 AM   #2
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
Check the classifieds and ebay. There are several local classified papers such as Wheels and Keels that have them, too. Not to say a whole bunch of dealers in the Tampa Bay area.

Make sure you get good brakes with a trailer that size. When I was in the music business we would load the sucker up with our gear until the tires groaned. I had hydrauic surge brakes that would pull things down to a stop almost faster than without the trailer.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:58 AM   #3
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
what are you planning on hauling? It may not be a good idea to give up the rear door
Old 01-30-2009, 04:28 PM   #4
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
I will be hauling a motorcycle and random stuff but mainly the motorcycle. I can use a ramp to get into the trailer if I don't get the ramp door.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:08 PM   #7
Front Runner is on a distinguished road
Front Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Craigslist is a good place to look for a used trailer but if you find one check over it thoroughly.