Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

Looking for trailer harness

Old 12-14-2012, 08:19 PM   #1
CrazyMike is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
CrazyMike's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for trailer harness

I need some help finding trailer harness for my Tacoma 2008 , no towing package on it
I need plug and play to rear lights harness extension harness . Anything good and proven from eBay or any brand / store recomendations ?
Thanks for any info :-)
Old 12-14-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
Redneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Redneck92's Tacoma Gallery
Try a parts store or the dealer if the price isn't that bad.
Old 12-15-2012, 03:25 AM   #3
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMike View Post
I need some help finding trailer harness for my Tacoma 2008 , no towing package on it
I need plug and play to rear lights harness extension harness . Anything good and proven from eBay or any brand / store recomendations ?
Thanks for any info :-)
Factory is always the best Mike. I know it's more expensive but, there is no splicing or guesswork. It plugs into the vehicle harnesses.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:57 AM   #4
Geezer
azreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: ET on minesweepers
azreb's Tacoma Gallery
Plug "toyota trailer harness" into your search engine. There are several options.