Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

pics of what you tow WITH bumper

Old 12-18-2012, 07:13 PM   #1
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
pics of what you tow WITH bumper

flame on.

yes, come tax season ill buy a towing package but until then i just popped a ball off my cousins spare truck and put it on mine. just curious to see what all you tow with your bumper.

im not going to do anything more then a seadoo, or quads on a decent size open trailer.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:21 PM   #3
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82 yotaman View Post
nothing to weak duh
3500lbs is quite a lot ?
Old 12-18-2012, 10:22 PM   #4
WiscTaco is on a distinguished road
Army: Prior guardian of freedoms.
WiscTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If you are just using it to move them to a different storage area (not far and not fast) it MIGHT work, but tread carefully. If you plan on going long distances and desire to have an intact bumper, I would wait till you get the proper hitch installed.