Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

Whats the best tow hook/loop?

Old 01-10-2013, 11:26 AM   #1
2013NauticalTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
2013NauticalTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the best tow hook/loop?

Looking for a good set of front tow hooks/loops that i can basically just hook up and do limite modifications to anything up front . Any ideas will be awesome and anyone who has done this where did u mount it and what brand /type did u use i plan on running a light bar as well so i want to keep that in mind for mounting purposes
Old 01-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
OEM hook that comes on the TRD Off Road Package. They pop up for sale here every once in a while.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:40 AM   #3
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
There was also that guy on here that was selling the shackle mounts if you dont have the off road tow hook. His name was mustang something. I don't remember off the top of my head.
edit: found it: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...very-loop.html
Old 01-11-2013, 01:28 PM   #4
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.monsterhooksinc.com/