Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

small utility trailers really hold value..

Old 04-23-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
small utility trailers really hold value..

i need..(ok want) a small (4x6)utility trailer for hunting trips. two guys packed for 10 days of elk bowhunting will load up my extended cab BIG TIME!

i cruise craigslist all the time. man, used trailer cost the same as new around here!!

anyone seeing anything different? i also find trailers get abused as well.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:39 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I looked for a while before jumping on one. I was finding the same thing out here, they were either really expensive or beat to hell. After a few months, i finally found one that was priced right and in great shape.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:43 AM   #3
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Govliquidations.com or some variation of that is where ypull get the best deals. Was just looking at them in california yesterday since I seem to have even less luck than you being in AK. Fingers crossed though...found one finally but the guy won't part with it without selling his hunting rig. Said to call back in a week if he gets desparate.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:52 AM   #4
iliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
iliketurtles's Tacoma Gallery
Have you tried looking just outside of the bay? Like Sac or Modesto? It might be worth the drive if you found one.