Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

boats

Old 06-09-2013, 05:34 PM   #21
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
holy shit that looks like fun!
I plan to get a boat, but not one I can tow.. i'd like to get a little cabin cruiser and keep it moored in Puget Sound.. sort of an RV on the water. Go to a diffrant cove each night to anchor and relax..
Exactly! I grew up on a boat and plan to have one again soon. I'd like to get somethig around 30' with a 10' beam... Not towing that sucker! There is a Marina right next to my station too. I plan on spending 6 months a year on my retirement boat Someday... Haha

Nothing more relaxing than going and finding different coves to Moore up in and no better sleep than what you get on a boat!
Old 06-09-2013, 05:36 PM   #22
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Some nice boats in here
Old 06-09-2013, 05:44 PM   #23
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba353z View Post
I'm guessing it gets out of it's way pretty easily....

What kind of MPG does it get?

With the right props it will do about 75mph. I never really tried to figure the mpg. It sucks the fuel pretty quick. Somewhere in the 5-6 hr range to run it dry. I think it is either a 75-85 gal tank. That's not full tilt either. I haven't been on it in a couple years. I'm hoping to get it back in running shape and on Lake Norman just outside Charlotte, NC towards the end of this year.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:32 AM   #24
exploringcarolina will become famous soon enough

Name: Bill
exploringcarolina's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
With the right props it will do about 75mph. I never really tried to figure the mpg. It sucks the fuel pretty quick. Somewhere in the 5-6 hr range to run it dry. I think it is either a 75-85 gal tank. That's not full tilt either. I haven't been on it in a couple years. I'm hoping to get it back in running shape and on Lake Norman just outside Charlotte, NC towards the end of this year.
Nice looking boat.

Been spending lots of time on Mountain Island Lake, lately. Find lots of glassy water on the Catawba River between Mountain Island & Lake Norman Dam.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:05 AM   #25
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
My work boat. St. Lawrence River. 22' McKee Craft. Most of our new boats are 24' Whalers. Like to get a safe boat out of our station.
Attached Thumbnails
boats-image.jpg  
Old 06-10-2013, 08:28 AM   #26
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by exploringcarolina View Post
Nice looking boat.

Been spending lots of time on Mountain Island Lake, lately. Find lots of glassy water on the Catawba River between Mountain Island & Lake Norman Dam.
The river there is great. We used to go on that a lot years ago. I'm sure I will be back on it with a fishing boat soon.