1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Travel Trailer

Discussion in 'Towing' started by ddovel06, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Jul 14, 2013 at 5:59 AM
    ddovel06

ddovel06 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Edison
    Vehicle:
    Blue Beast
    Cooper Discoverer AT3 Heavy Duty Tow Package
    Anyone have problems towing travel trailers, I purchased a 2008 Jay Feather Hybrid travel trailer, length is 24 ft. unloaded vehicle weight is 4195 lbs. and gross vehicle weight is 5000 lbs. Looking for extension mirrors, any advice on which ones to purchase.

2. Jul 14, 2013 at 6:21 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Search for ProEFX mirrors on here. Full replacement mirrors that expand to tow...come with signals and heated glass if you want it too...

I tow a 17 foot horse trailer and am SUPER happy with mine, little bit more vibration that stock, but with a longer arm...I think it's to be expected.

3. Jul 14, 2013 at 6:29 AM
    ATHiker

ATHiker Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    15 Tundra DC 4X4 SR5 OR 5.7L
    X2 for ProEFX

Products Discussed in

To Top