Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

What should I keep under the rear seats?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2013, 08:48 PM   #21
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Lol and that doesn't include my recovery gear.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:56 PM   #22
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Go at least 20k rating and 30'. If you get a second strap get a 20'. I'd keep a recovery shackle that fits in your hitch receiver too. Give you another pull point either for your truck or a stuck vehicle.
Depends on what the strap is for. If its for a truck pulling another truck. You want a kinetic recovery strap rated for the weight of the truck being pulled.

For BASICS?
3/4" shackle. Not 1/2".

This strap. Not "the biggest one you can get".
[img]http://store.arbusa.com/Assets/ProductImages/ARB705_A.jpg[/img

If you're alone, get a hi-lift with accessories. And learn how to use it safely.
Old 08-24-2013, 05:34 PM   #23
96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan164 View Post
The most important emergency item that I keep in my truck is a roll of toilet paper. You never when you'll have to go!
I have tissues and wetwipes for that. If you have neither never forget that you have 2 socks on. In an emergency that will get the job done.

Products Discussed in this Thread