Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

Factory tie downs

Old 04-16-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
armena is on a distinguished road

Name: Armen
armena's Tacoma Gallery
Factory tie downs

I just found my bag of factory tie down points under my drivers seat in my new 14 TRD sport. I didn't think it came with them. Anyway do y'all normally leave them on your utility track or take them off when not in use? I don't have any kind of bed cover yet and just wondering if they are a popular item for people to steal.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:09 PM   #2

armena's Tacoma Gallery
Guess no replies lol.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:10 PM   #3
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
people will steal anything they can. i never leave them out. crime is typically done out of opportunity. Don't give them the opportunity and they won't be stolen.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:11 PM   #4
MARSHBUSTER is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jim
MARSHBUSTER's Tacoma Gallery
Mine have been in my truck for 6 years without any issues Knock On Wood LOL.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:16 PM   #5

armena's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I don't think I'm going to leave them on, maybe once I get a cover.
Old 04-19-2014, 06:49 AM   #6
Treeder is on a distinguished road
Name: Tavis
Treeder's Tacoma Gallery
I have yet to even use mine. Got a bed cover and never did install them. I do however also agree with people stealing by opportunity. Leave them out and they may end up growing feet and walking away without you knowing. Just my two-cents
Old 04-19-2014, 07:02 AM   #7
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Mine stay in the bed track....no issues