Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

Does this count?

Old 06-14-2014, 04:19 PM   #1
JackDaRiffer is on a distinguished road
Name: John
JackDaRiffer's Tacoma Gallery
Does this count?

Used my taco and a log chain to pull out boxwood bushes today.

Old 06-14-2014, 04:21 PM   #2
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
HA!! I was doing the exact same thing a few weeks ago. Got some ugly ass bushes that need to come out. They popped right out of the ground with a strap and small tug. Nice work.
Old 06-14-2014, 04:23 PM   #3
LowHangingFuries is a jewel in the roughLowHangingFuries is a jewel in the roughLowHangingFuries is a jewel in the rough

Name: Dustin
LowHangingFuries's Tacoma Gallery
Does this count?

Don't try to pull on a holly bush it'll bend your receiver lol personal experience. Stopped me in my tracks! Lol made me slam my face into the steering wheel too lol it went whaaammm bam! Honk! Lol
Old 06-14-2014, 04:46 PM   #4
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
I think mine might have been those same boxwood bushes. Do they have orange and yellow leaves on the m sometime?
Old 06-14-2014, 05:31 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowHangingFuries View Post
Don't try to pull on a holly bush it'll bend your receiver lol personal experience. Stopped me in my tracks! Lol made me slam my face into the steering wheel too lol it went whaaammm bam! Honk! Lol

The big bush next to the railing bent the tow holes a bit...I couldn't get that one out. I'm gonna have to dig around on that one and cut some roots before I try again...I got all of the others out though.
Old 06-14-2014, 05:36 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
I think mine might have been those same boxwood bushes. Do they have orange and yellow leaves on the m sometime?
Only if they are dying.
Old 06-14-2014, 05:39 PM   #7

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaRiffer View Post
Only if they are dying.
I suspect that be the case. They were getting kinda scraggly. Not sure what is killing them but there are some vines and stuff. Maybe poisen ivy, Idk. Not a fan of bushes anyway just have to pull this other ones out.
I bought this house 4 yrs ago and they had landscaping come in once a week and take care of everything. So far the only things I havnt managed to kill are the hostas and day Lilly's. Lol
Old 06-14-2014, 05:45 PM   #8
Yeah these things are prone to get vines through them....That's why I'm yanking them out....They have honeysuckle and other random vines going through them and are getting up under the siding of the house.
Old 06-14-2014, 07:27 PM   #9
PattonT is on a distinguished road
Army: 25 id
PattonT's Tacoma Gallery
Those do not look like boxwoods but rather some kind of Japanese Holly like a Dwarf Yaupon.