Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

Best front end reciever?

Old 07-21-2014, 07:29 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Best front end reciever?

Looking to put a cooler rack on my truck, maybe a winch on a cradle..MAYBE. What would be the best front end hitch that tucks up off the ground?
Old 07-22-2014, 07:56 AM   #2
obscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud of
obscurotron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Looking to put a cooler rack on my truck, maybe a winch on a cradle..MAYBE. What would be the best front end hitch that tucks up off the ground?
CBI. Had one, loved it, upgraded to something else because I wanted more front end protection. If I needed to carry coolers/firewood/bikes up front, Id still have it. Used it with a WARN M8000 in the CBI carrier. Rock solid stuff.
Old 07-22-2014, 08:56 AM   #3
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
I'll take a look! Thanks. Uhaul wanted over $200 for a curt. Figure if i can spend about the same for a CBI, i'll be good.
Old 07-23-2014, 06:25 AM   #4
obscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud ofobscurotron has much to be proud of
obscurotron's Tacoma Gallery
The Curt's also hang the receiver very low, whereas the CBI comes out much higher, through the valence. Definitely a better design, plus you support a small business active in our community!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I'll take a look! Thanks. Uhaul wanted over $200 for a curt. Figure if i can spend about the same for a CBI, i'll be good.
Old 07-23-2014, 06:32 AM   #5
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscurotron View Post
The Curt's also hang the receiver very low, whereas the CBI comes out much higher, through the valence. Definitely a better design, plus you support a small business active in our community!

OP has 1st gen not 2nd. Pretty sure CBI's is 2nd gen only
Old 07-26-2014, 05:40 PM   #6

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
OP has 1st gen not 2nd. Pretty sure CBI's is 2nd gen only

I have on 05