1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Evergreen Travel Trailers

Discussion in 'Towing' started by hanmee47, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Dec 9, 2014 at 12:33 AM
    hanmee47

hanmee47 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    Brandywine Hundred, Wilmington, DE
    Vehicle:
    2006 Access, 4x4, White, Billies all around,
    K&N air intake Redline Struts Black Toneau Off Road Recovery Hook Stubby(6 in.) Antenna Bilstein 5100 OME 884 TSB AAL Slotted Discs & Brakes Black Billet Grill Avid Sliders Avid Rear Bumper FJ Wheels and Terra Grapplers
    Have a 2006 Excess Cab, 4X4 , 3 in. lift and am considering purchasing a Evergreen Ascend Cloud Travel Trailer.
    Dry wt. 3600 lbs.; payload approximately 900-1100, max out at approx 5400 lbs.

Anybody has one of these trailers ?? Heard a lot of good things, however they were also writing by Dealers, Manufacturer and sites promoting the trailers. These use no wood and have the undercarriage enclosed to prevent freezing and promote better airflow. They are constructed entirely from laminates.
    The aerodynamic shape and the regular automobile tires (14 in) give it better aerodynamic quality which translates into an easier pull and better gas mileage.

2. Dec 9, 2014 at 12:59 AM
    Sefferston

Sefferston I like Tacos.

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    Germany
    Vehicle:
    ZOMG B-RED!
    I've got that one thing, and that other one thing, oh yeah and that other other one thing.
    what's the tongue weight?

3. Dec 9, 2014 at 4:13 AM
    hanmee47

hanmee47 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    Brandywine Hundred, Wilmington, DE
    Vehicle:
    2006 Access, 4x4, White, Billies all around,
    K&N air intake Redline Struts Black Toneau Off Road Recovery Hook Stubby(6 in.) Antenna Bilstein 5100 OME 884 TSB AAL Slotted Discs & Brakes Black Billet Grill Avid Sliders Avid Rear Bumper FJ Wheels and Terra Grapplers
    My Bad, knew I left something out. Tongue weight is listed as 360lbs., however if you figure 10-15% of trailer weight it would come to about 540lbs, which is still with in the Trailer Towing Package (Tow 6500LB/650LB Tongue) limits.

Just wanting to know if other folks had any experience with the Ascend Cloud, as it is a fairly new Product !

Any feedback would be appreciated:eek:

Products Discussed in

To Top