Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

Towing with Supercharger

Old 04-17-2015, 08:22 AM   #1
POWHANA is just really nicePOWHANA is just really nicePOWHANA is just really nicePOWHANA is just really nice

POWHANA's Tacoma Gallery
Towing with Supercharger

Hey All,

Thoughts on adding horsepower with a TRD supercharger, I've read everyone says "Get It!" But I'm wondering if anyone here has first hand advice on towing with a supercharger, more power in top end? MPG's? Big difference? Any advice is appreciated...

-Pow
Old 04-17-2015, 08:22 AM   #2
It wasn't a rock...
Rock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
Rock Lobster's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say worse MPGs but more power all around. Towing capacity is not increased.