Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

Brake Controler Install

Old 08-15-2009, 09:18 PM   #1
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
Brake Controler Install

Ok guys I reall like the brake contoler that was talked about in the Towing bible but have not been able to find anything like that on the market. So I ask where are you guys installing your controlers in the truck? Pics would be great?
Old 08-17-2009, 11:46 AM   #2
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nothing... All these Pictures of people hauling all this heavy stuff around and know one has a brake controller installed?
Old 08-17-2009, 06:52 PM   #3
Marazzito will become famous soon enough

Marazzito's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marazzito Send a message via Yahoo to Marazzito
I will take some pictures and post them tomorrow... if I remember. Mine is a P3, IMHO, one of the best brake controllers in the market if not the best.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:50 PM   #4

I was looking at that one and thought it might be a good one to go with. I just want to see where people are mounting them.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:19 PM   #5
Banned
Isthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shedIsthatahemi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Isthatahemi's Tacoma Gallery
I have a hoppy's inertia brake controller, works allright, installed in the cubby under the climate controls.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:03 AM   #6

Bump... Pics would be great.
Old 08-20-2009, 06:25 PM   #7
Marazzito will become famous soon enough

Marazzito's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marazzito Send a message via Yahoo to Marazzito