Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

Anyone buy or make a Teardrop camper?

Old 02-05-2010, 03:33 PM   #1
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone buy or make a Teardrop camper?

I've been really interested in these lately. My wife doesn't care for tent camping. I thought this would be a cool option, especially in an expedition model.

Old 02-05-2010, 03:37 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i dig them.if you got the money go for it.it would be way way cheaper to buy a pop up camper
Old 02-05-2010, 07:21 PM   #3
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.copleysrv.com/Showroom/ta...est-River.aspx
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone buy or make a Teardrop camper?-r-pod.jpg  
Old 02-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #4
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man,
my best friend who also has a tacoma has a t@b brand camper that fits with his taco perfectly their are several floorplans and its really cool sometimes we go skiing and stay in the parking lot in it sleeps 3 comfortably and the trim is painted indigo ink to match his truck.....
really cool looking lots of options looks mint
Old 02-05-2010, 07:29 PM   #5
ianham is on a distinguished road
ianham's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tab-rv.com/
Old 02-05-2010, 07:35 PM   #6
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
I see them at the hot rod shows a lot. They are very cool but not real roomy. About the size double mattress on the inside. Perfect for two people for a weekend. Seems like the hot rod crowd uses them to carry luggage and ice chest and place for a nap while at the show. Most of them I see behind their car at the hotel rather then spending the night at the fairgrounds. If you love camping you would be all set. I Googled teardrop trailer plans, this was the first listing. http://www.teardrops.net/plans01.html
Old 04-17-2010, 07:39 PM   #7
claymc is on a distinguished road
claymc's Tacoma Gallery
I built one about a year ago. We love it! Even took it to Disney world for a week. It's great for just two people.

If you want more info on teardrops try www.mikenchell.com/forums
Tons of info over there.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #8
DblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
DblD's Tacoma Gallery
There were a couple on display this weekend at the Overland Expo. Here’s a pic.
dd

Old 05-01-2010, 08:23 PM   #9
exminnesotaboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedexminnesotaboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedexminnesotaboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedexminnesotaboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedexminnesotaboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedexminnesotaboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedexminnesotaboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedexminnesotaboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedexminnesotaboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedexminnesotaboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedexminnesotaboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tony
exminnesotaboy's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, built one 5 years ago. Best thing I have ever done, the GF and I camp all the time in it.

Build Pics in my sig link....
Old 05-05-2010, 12:30 PM   #10
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by exminnesotaboy View Post
Yup, built one 5 years ago. Best thing I have ever done, the GF and I camp all the time in it.

Build Pics in my sig link....
Nice job on that trailer! I like the aluminum skinned ones.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:33 PM   #11
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
im thinking about making on this summer its gotta hold tools and my full size spare maybe a few gas cans