Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

Towing a HEAVY load with my taco

Old 06-16-2008, 07:48 PM   #41
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
haha! this is the second time we have had the Wench vs Winch conversation on this site. i think last time the consensus was that we would all rather have the Wench
Only if it's "Self Tending Wenches" as included with a boat I saw for sale locally. I'm pretty sure he ment "self tailing winches" because if that was written correctly the package was worth far more than he was asking.