Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Towing

Notices

Reese Brakeman Compact - OK to use?

Old 06-25-2010, 05:16 PM   #1
bigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
bigmooze's Tacoma Gallery
Reese Brakeman Compact - OK to use?

I just got a Reese Brakeman Compact brake controller from a buddy. Just wondered if there are any issues with hooking one up to my '09 access cab.

My one neighbour warned me of some brake controllers that could "pull down" the voltages on the truck. Not sure what he meant, maybe comeone else can offer their advice.

Thanks.