Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

2002 4runner

Old 07-12-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
LILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Salty Basterd
Name: Mitch
LILFURR's Tacoma Gallery
2002 4runner

i know this doesnt fit anywhere in here but i acquired my new vehicle, its a 2002 4runner sr5 sport edition. future plans include dana 60s weld cheyennes and either 39 inch pitbull rockers or 39 inch baja belteds just depends weather i plan on spendin more time in the mud or sand, let the flaming begin for going to the dark side of toyota
Old 07-12-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
ok?
Old 07-12-2010, 07:53 PM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by LILFURR View Post
i know this doesnt fit anywhere in here but i acquired my new vehicle, its a 2002 4runner sr5 sport edition. future plans include dana 60s weld cheyennes and either 39 inch pitbull rockers or 39 inch baja belteds just depends weather i plan on spendin more time in the mud or sand, let the flaming begin for going to the dark side of toyota
Post a build thread about it in the other threads build! Sounds like you got some good plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWtacoma View Post
ok?
Really? Guy is excited about his new vehicle and is just sharing his plans. There are others here who have other rigs besides Tacomas that are badass.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:06 PM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
My wife has an 02 4Runner. 185000 trouble free miles and counting. Very solid truck.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:54 AM   #6
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
My wife's 1998 4Runner has 186,000 miles......she never lets the engine get cold.....hoping to get at least a quarter million miles out of it.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:04 PM   #8
LILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Salty Basterd
Name: Mitch
LILFURR's Tacoma Gallery
just talk to the guy at the 4x4 shop today and started ordering axle parts,cant wait for it to all start coming together, and yea i like atlantic beach its pretty cool, nice during the winter cause you can drive on the beaches