Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Need Help from a Tundra Owner

Old 08-29-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
Need Help from a Tundra Owner

Hey,

I don't want to join another forum where I'd get a faster answer.

I was hoping somebody here that owns or knows someone that owns a current Tundra can give me the rough dimensions of the 3rd brake light.

Thanks.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:51 AM   #2
Proud Tundra *****
oofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
oofy15354's Tacoma Gallery
what dimensions specifically are you looking for? basic rectangular size? hole spacing? thickness?

ill ask on the tundra forum i belong to.

and is this for a first gen access cab, double cab. or a second gen?
Old 09-13-2010, 07:39 AM   #3
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
The newer generation probably. Outside rectangular dimensions. Hole spacing doesn't matter. I'm looking to add one to my Taco so I can have a cargo light that looks OEM without using a light from a Chevy/GMC. The most important dimension is if its curved along the backside, or flat. It will probably need to be curved since it will be bigger than the one that is there, and the flat section of the body will be cut out and it will rest on the curved corner of the cab. Thanks for checking, I didn't want to join another forum just to ask one question and I couldn't find any good pictures online, or find any trucks around without driving to the dealership.